[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you guys cope with getting out of bed when your head feel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1449323901687.jpg (18 KB, 480x762) Image search: [Google]
1449323901687.jpg
18 KB, 480x762
How do you guys cope with getting out of bed when your head feel heavy as fuck in the morning ? for years I slept for like 10-12h and now I can't even get up I just fall asleep again every morning. If I could just get to the cofee machine it could be a victory but I rarely get out of bed before 2PM and it's killing my studies and work.
Ps:I have weird social anxiety even if everybody likes me
>>
No clue what to do about social anxiety, but I do know that it's easy to 'program' your body to sleep until certain times.
Do you have a job? Try to set a specific time each night and each morning where you MUST get out of bed. Set an alarm, set alarms if you have to.
Drinking, diet, and other routines can also interfere with sleep and energy. I don't know how much I can help with social anxiety, but I have found that setting 'sleep schedules' can help your body learn when to prepare for action.
>>
>>16857325
Ill try with a must get out deadline and a puzzle alarm. But it really piss me of I used to have no problem with waking up before being a neet for one year.
Really I feel like anxiety destroyed all my willpower. Worst part is that my anxiety is not critical. It just affect my willpower. I should workonit
>>
>>16857325
I have more than 10 alarms every morning but I can't get up.
>>
>>16857318
If you think you need 10 hours of sleep be in bed 10 hours before you want to wake up and try to do exactly this for a course over a week or more. e.g. getting up at 7 am, be in bed at 9 pm.
>>
>>16857356
Thats not feaseble. Uni startów at 8am do i have to wake up at 5:45.uni ends at 4pm or 6pm, do im back at home around 8pm then,i need to prepare food for diner and for the next day then Bath time, when do i do my homework/research/learning, when do i rest???
>>
>>16857510
Op here
This ansew is not from me.
I have plenty of free time
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.