[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /adv/ it's anon from a few dats ago I will give a run
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_20160120_181903.jpg (130 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160120_181903.jpg
130 KB, 900x900
Hey /adv/ it's anon from a few dats ago I will give a run down of what I need help with

So me and my ex were supposed to take a break (i have trust issues, controlling, unsupportive) the break was supposed to be so she could get away from the stress of that and work on her self in therapy. During her telling me why she was very clingy and said emotionally she would stay but logically she can't. I asked her about our future plans and she said she still wanted to pursue those. Anyways I went home and tried to hang my self, couldn't do it and I told her, I don't know why but I did. She officially ended it but I asked her if she would think about giving me a second chance if I worked out my stuff and she said she would consider it. Well recently I established contact with her (2 weeks nc) and apologised. She was on ther verge of tears and seemed happy to be my friend. She said she cared about the relationship and that she loved me. Then I started to text her again and asked her about the second chance thing. She said no. She didn't want another relationship (she has been pretty buddy buddy with some guy that lives like an hour away from where she will be going to uni) so I asked her if she had a relationship right and she said no. Then I asked if she legitimately cared about the end of our relationship in which she got defensive and said of course she did and that I asked a bs question. After A while she mentioned her anaroxeia (we had a blood drive but she couldn't go because after the break up she lost 14 pounds) so I told her that if I have to I will get her help, she said I don't control her anymore (i was being caring not controlling) and she said she had help. Well she got pissed and re blocked me on kik. Idk if I should leave this alone and stop trying or if I should try but not mention things about it to her until some more time passed (she also said today that she loved me and that she always has no "Cliché bullshit" as she said)

>pic related
>>
Anyone please help?
I honestly need it and the pic is of us from happier days
>>
bump till I get some advice
>>
Here's the cold truth. She doesn't love you anymore, she doesn't want to be with you anymore. Ever. Again. She wants to fuck this other guy and probably go on to fuck other guys after him. Get the fuck over her. You are supposed to be a man yet you are acting more emotional than a hormonal 14 year old girl. This girl wants to be with a real man, not some beta. Hit the gym, do your cardio, eat right, become big and strong, then go on and fuck better and hotter pussy. Or you can kill yourself and deprive yourself of all that fun you could have in this life. The choice is yours.
>>
I know it's killing you inside, but if she does not want to get back together, you have to face that reality. Also If you don't have contact with her for a while, and she doesn't make the effort to hit you up, then fuck her. Don't let her waste ur time.
>>
>>16857240
>So me and my ex were supposed to take a break

No, just no. Stop. I don't even need to read any more, because the rest is going to be the tangled web thats caught up from you letting a girl dictate things. When a girl says this, it means she has someone she wants to test the waters with, or have sex with, or browse her options, while keeping you as a backup option. If a girl ever says this to you, you tell her never to contact you again. That is the best advice you're going to get in this thread. Take it or leave it.
>>
>>16857240

Sounds she is a ball of problems and immature to boot.

Let her go, move on, maybe accidentally run into her at random 5 years later and find that she got all that childish shit out of her system.

She sounds like a rebellious teenager raging against all authority, and mistaking concern and caring for paternalistic hovering.
>>
File: feelstruth.jpg (9 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
feelstruth.jpg
9 KB, 225x225
>>16858229
>>
>>16857240

>so like I control my girlfriend because I don't trust her
>then we went on break
>then I tried to kill myself
>then I really desperately wanted to get back with her
>and she said no, because of all the above making me sound extremely mentally unsound and like any other drama filled teenage romance

Cut your losses, grow up.
>>
Thanks /adv/ . I hope she figures out her losses. Because I'm fed up
>>
>>16858679

it doesn't look like she lost anything desu.
>>
>>16858727
Her virginity and tits. She went from a clear c to a b. (mass weight loss)
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.