[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>seeing guy for close to 1 month now >I was fine leaving
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2
File: Screenshot_2016-02-17-20-23-50.png (1 MB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-02-17-20-23-50.png
1 MB, 1080x1920
>seeing guy for close to 1 month now
>I was fine leaving it as 1 night stand but he decided to pursue it
>he asked me on 4 dates in 1 week but that has died down significantly to 1 date a week
>sex is amazing but we don't have a lot in common/talk about which sucks
>the only time we ever get into a conversation or move past small talk is when we're drinking, but when we're sober there is so little to talk about and so many awkward silences
>I feel that I'm starting to grow attached whereas he is becoming less so
>texts are very infrequent maybe once every 3 days
>I have a feeling that this is dying a slow death which sucks because I'm really starting to like him but don't know how to keep him interested apart from the sex
>we are polar opposite, I've tried using humour, and just 'being myself' or whatever but even that kinda fails
>I know it's early days but I really don't want to be the one that becomes invested in this (especially since I didn't want this in the first place).

Shall I nip this in the bud and stop seeing him before I get too emotionally invested and hurt, or shall I risk it and just try and pursue this.
BTW this is my first 'relationship/date' whatever the fuck youd call this thing that we are.:(
>>
File: 1451194701925.jpg (143 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
1451194701925.jpg
143 KB, 600x400
He gets more out of the sex than he does the relationship. He's keeping you around (barely) for easy access. If you have that little of a connection that you can't talk unless you're both off your face, I think you know how this is going to end.

Don't force your feelings and don't force feelings onto him. Leave and try again with someone else, it's early days and you'll get over it. Maybe get one last shag if the sex is so good.
>>
>>16857090
Stop hanging out with him.
Limit it to sex only if you must.
Come to terms with your Daddy issues.
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.