[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
good date ideas?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 2015-10-03 20.40.50.jpg (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
2015-10-03 20.40.50.jpg
2 MB, 1920x1080
I am (obviously, because I'm on 4chan) not good with women. Until recently I had 0 luck. Now things happened and I took this girl out to get coffee, watch the sunset, and just hang out for a few hours.

anyways its been a week or so, now I want to take her out to do something that's not *too* date-ey because it's only the second time we've hung out. Anyone have ideas for something to do? I feel like an expensive / fancy dinner is a little too forward but I'm open to anything.
>>
>>16856689
>not too date-ey
wtf are your intentions? if youre looking for a relationship you need to start acting like it son
if you talk casually and a few times a month she is not going to see you as a partner.
that said, seek out things to do in your city, any recreational activity will work. museum, parks, beach, ice skating, roller blading, mini-golf, etc.
at the end of the day, you can invite her back to your place, watch a movie/show and cuddle, this way youre making it obv youre not trying to be her friend
>>
>>16856697
Well I kinda thought the third date would be the one where it's like "dating". That was my perception anyway. Like I said, I'm 18 and I've literally never dated besides taking a girl to a movie once. I also live in a pretty small area of towns with no cool activities nearby. I was thinking maybe taking her to the boardwalk at night and getting food possibly? Or is that too boring /similar to last time?
>>
Visit a zoo or a museum, if she likes that kind of stuff and get some food or coffee afterwards is also a possibility. Perhaps go watch a movie.
You could go for a picnic or go to the beach together, take a walk in the woods.
It really comes down to what you like to do and what she likes to do.
>>
>>16856697
This. If you keep ignoring your intentioms and acting like a friend is how you get frienzoned.
>>
>>16856697
>>16857040
Ok noted, I'll be more forward then. I'm still thinking the boardwalk sounds like a good idea because that's pretty much all there is to do nearby. And then we could go to my / her place or something.
>>
Miniature golf
>>
>>16856689
Take her to the breastriary. In Nippopolis.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.