[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I into fetishes with the gf? Been together for 2.5 years
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (94 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
94 KB, 640x960
How do I into fetishes with the gf?
Been together for 2.5 years and I'm happy with our sex life, but I also kind of want to spice it up a little. We've done a tiny bit of role play kind of, like she dressed up as a sexy school girl a few times, and it was cool but nothing special and it was a wile ago. Like personally getting a footjob would be fucking amazing because she has soft cute little feet, and I'm sure she has some little kink I wouldn't mind going along with too, I noticed she's like cleaned her ass area a lot more, not sure if just because she likes doggy style a lot or if it means she wants anal. Personally I don't really see the allure of it but I know it's actually apparently a really common thing, even though I don't really understand why

Anyway, how do I get gf to give me a footjob and open up to me about her fetishes?
>>
Uhhh...communicate?

"Do you want to try something I've been thinking about?"

"Sure, what?"

"Can you make me cum with your feet?

"lol sure op"

It's literally that easy.
>>
>>16856665
I know I probably am over thinking, we can literally talk about pretty much anything at this point, it just still feels like this would be awkward, I don't want her to be weirded out and say no and just kill the mood/make things awkward for that day
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.