[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to make 60k annually but I'm shit at math beyond
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: spiderbabyjunior.jpg (109 KB, 500x439) Image search: [Google]
spiderbabyjunior.jpg
109 KB, 500x439
I want to make 60k annually but I'm shit at math beyond calculus. What are my career options?
>>
>>16856417
Depending on your area one of the skilled trades could easily make that much.
>>
>>16856417
Literally ANY career option that is not stats/econ/accounting.
Easier to say that, than list ALL your options.
>>
>>16856417

What do you enjoy doing? There are a lot of jobs that (eventually) make that much money. One example is: welder. If you're willing to put the time and effort into what you do you can make a decent amount of money doing all sorts of shit. What you are willing to work for and your available resources will decide your options.
>>
I made $65,000 last year doing Armed Security.
>>
>>16856485
Not OP. But im interested, if you could explain your career path?
>>
>nurse
>truck driver
>>
Have you considered The Mafia?

Starting pay is low, but there's rapid advancement...
>>
>>16856490

3 years Military. got out, got a job as Armed Security
>>
>>16856567
where do you work?
>>16856481
I used to be interested in finance and chemistry, but in late high school/early uni I was fucking up hard in math classes.
>>
International relations.
>>
>>16856574

near Washington DC
>>
my dad is in sales and makes 88k a year
>>
>>16856567
Security for buildings or vehicles?
>>
>>16856603

Protecting the people that work inside of a Federal facility
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.