[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Yet another girl advice thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 5
File: Another_World.jpg (55 KB, 350x425) Image search: [Google]
Another_World.jpg
55 KB, 350x425
So, I like this girl who goes at my courses at uni, I should just ask her out, I got that much, and I was planning to ask her to go to the movies (and try to guess a movie she is willing to see) since there's not much else to do here.
However the question is, how can I start small talk her until I have enough confidence to not sound weird when I'll ask her out? I'm awful at it and she's very shy, so whenever we are together with our collegues we both don't talk very much, especially to one another.
The second, and maybe more important question is: what do I do if, after asking her out, I only receive a long silence? It happened to me many times before and I never knew what to do to sound kind and to receive a proper answer
>>
File: trap.png (62 KB, 288x374) Image search: [Google]
trap.png
62 KB, 288x374
I'm confused by your motive here, it seems you know very little about this lady. She's probably an assassin of some kind, gotta keep your guard up man.
>>
I'm going to suggest luring her into a room with something sweet that she can smell, like maybe peanut butter cookies. Once she's in, you SPY ON HER UNTILL YOU'RE MARRIED.
>>
>>16855872
Yeah, I only know I like her and she might be worth a try, asking her out would also really be to get to know her better, even if I wouldn't know what to ask and if her answers would get me genuinely interested
>>
So go stalk her on the internet. You'll get bored, and never have to actually talk to another human.
>>
>>16855914
I do not have a facebook
Also, why am I getting memed? I just want some serious answers
>>
>>16855918
Seriously then. Do you want to learn how to not be weird about talking to *people* in general before or after not being weird when talking to this girl? Because you're not going to ace it without practice, right.

So my serious suggestion is, go get a bunch of coffee and talk to as many people as you can in as frightening a situation as you can find to do it in. I don't think a successful foreign war correspondent would have much trouble talking to your dame.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-02-23-11-19-44.png (671 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-02-23-11-19-44.png
671 KB, 720x1280
Just start with a lil friendly smile when u do catch her eye, while youre standing with your friends both being quiet,lol..
You'll tell if she is bothered or not if after a few gatherings and a few smiles..if she smiles back, she's acknowledged that you are at the very least friendly and possibly someone she can relate to... The fact that you are the quiet shy ones of the group, is a starting point for conversation itself..go for it hope this makes sense and is helpful.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.