[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Girl asks me for my age
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2
File: whoa.gif (487 KB, 500x250) Image search: [Google]
whoa.gif
487 KB, 500x250
There is a pretty girl at my oil painting club that I wanna get to know. It meets weekly, and I started chatting her up last week and this one. She’s a cute girl, smart, funny and laughs easily to most things I say.

Towards the end of last night’s painting session, she asks me: “So _____, how old are you?”

What's the subtext here, is this some kind of indicator that she’s interested? It felt like rather a random question, and she made the point of prefacing it with my name.
FYI, I had her guess my age. I’m 30 (but look more like 26) and she is somewhere around 21-22, still a college student.
>>
Maybe she wants to know how old you are. Stop overthinking this.
>>
What did you say? Did you just walk away so you could ask us for advice?
>>
>>16855820
See the FYI
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.