[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright /adv/, I need some advice. I'm in a relationship
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: 1308517150867.gif (473 KB, 256x144) Image search: [Google]
1308517150867.gif
473 KB, 256x144
Alright /adv/, I need some advice. I'm in a relationship with a trap. Love of my life, everything is literally perfect. We have a few hiccups but we move through them. Been together for about a year now. He left his skype open and I look through it and I see that he has been lying to me (he said he removed the people on skype that were flirty and he told everyone he had a boyfriend). Though I see flirty chat and him calling me "friend" to some of these people and others not. Also see that he was playing a game that he promised to exclusively play with me with another guy on his list.

Of course, I'm pissed, I've been lied to and he broke his promise. I still want to be with him though, he's on his last strike though, and he never did cheat. Only problem is that he now feels like he's undeserving of me and he can't forgive himself for this lying, which I told him that I can forgive him if he gives me time and removes these online fucks. I'm pretty damn heartbroken and down. I don't think I'll ever find someone like him again, and I don't want to, because I really love him a lot.

So, in conclusion, how do I make this work out?
>>
>>16855630
Don't, he's not worth your time.
>>
Just because he hasn't cheated now doesn't mean he won't period. If he's lying to you about the people on his Skype list, then chances are he'll lie about cheating. You have a right to be pissed, hell, I would be too!

The thing about those we think are THE ONES is that they're brought into our lives at the worst times.. This is one of them.

Drop him, OP.
I know you don't want to hear it, but like I said: If he'd lie about this.....
>>
Sorry to hear that, OP. I would feel like absolute shit to find all this out about my SO.

Are you really sure you want to stay with this person? He sounds incredibly immature. Aside from his desperate attention whoring, he lied about being with you. He definitely doesn't seem worth it.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.