[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Girls, honestly do enjoy anal sex/play? How does it feel? I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 600x451) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 600x451
Girls, honestly do enjoy anal sex/play? How does it feel?

I want to at least toy my gfs ass while I fuck her but I need testimony from other women.
>>
>>16855625
Male here. I don't imagine it would feel any different between men or women.
Yes it feels good. Start slow. Be attentive to her reactions.
>>
>>16855644

Thanks bro but she won't listen to dudes
>>
Personally... No. It makes me feel like I want to take a dump, and I'm constantly scared that I'll either accidently crap on my partner, or they'll blame me for their cock getting dirty.. even though I keep myself clean.

If she's wanting to try, I say do it!
>>
Feels good.
Really good if you use enough lube and take it slowly.
Make sure your gf uses the bathroom or does an enema beforehand and washes the asshole well.

>>16855644
Common misconception. It feels much better for girls than guys because of it's proximity to the g-spot.
>>
Feels good, but requires a decent amount of preparation. It's more intense than vaginal sex, and it hurts a little, but frankly it's great to add some variety now and again, and I can cum from it.
>>
>>16855679
>>16855673

Id be fine with using a small toy on her desu
>>
>>16855673
Then I'd say do that too! Just don't use TOO much lube, don't listen to the folks who say MORE IS BETTER because it is not always the case. Using a toy will help her anus stretch and get used to being... ahem... violated. Some women love Anal penetration and she may be one of them.
>>
>>16855676
Fair enough, it might feel different..
>proximity to the g-spot
What about the males prostate?
>>
>>16855625
As a guy, I love to assfuck girls. Don't be a fuckwad about it, you really do have to be attentive to what's going on with your girl. An ass is not a vagina; you can't just ram it in there. I absolutely recommend a buttplug, especially if she's small/you're big. There is also such a thing as too much lube, but err on the side of more = better. Every girl I've been with long term has loved doing anal with me, even if they weren't into it at first. If you're into licking butthole, that has turned more girls onto anal than I can count. If you're the kind of person that's seriously worried about getting shit on your dick...well, you're probably 22 or younger.
>>
File: gods.jpg (35 KB, 280x350) Image search: [Google]
gods.jpg
35 KB, 280x350
personally, no. for me it's my butt and it just reminds me that poop comes from there. but i have friends that genuinely love it. it's something you have to ease into though.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.