[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Idiot here, is this girl being flirty with me?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (87 KB, 640x965) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87 KB, 640x965
Idiot here, is this girl being flirty with me?
>>
>>16855423
Without any context at all, it sounds at best passive aggressive

I mean you know her better than we do. Pull your head out of your daydreams of her and objectively examine how you two interact
>>
>>16855423
>Idiot here, is this girl being flirty with me?

Even if she is, it doesn't mean she's dating material.
>>
honestly you should be thinking more about the boogie man
>>
it seems pretty obvious
just ask her out already
>>
>>16855431
>not dating material

You got that from a few messages?
>>
File: image.jpg (97 KB, 640x968) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97 KB, 640x968
Something else she sent. A girl really wouldn't make a sexual joke to me if she didn't mean it right?
>>
>>16855721
This is just friends talking. However if you want more just go for it because we cant help you with what you gave us. O and post results
>>
>>16855721
I make sexual jokes to everyone. Some people just do that.
>>
>>16855721
>gladly
Either she wants the D, or you're so badly friend zoned that she feels she can joke around like that. Just go for it and see what happens, maybe try to keep things light and with a humorous joking kind of mood so if she is friend zoning you you can just always be like wow lol I was joking
>>
>>16855748
>>16855745
>>16855741
Little more background info: Girl and I almost dated at one point but I dated another girl. We have hooked up randomly a few times over a year. She brought up to me about dating her last week and we were going to try it out but she called it off because she didn't want to ruin our friendship. I feel like she'll come around evenutally idk.
>>
>>16855753
then just go for it,looks like the friendship could take a few punches, just go for it if you want her.
these things are realy unpredictable,and hard to giv advice on ,on what you told us.just go for it if you realy want her,especially if you think it eventually will happen.

and if it wont, so what, you got it off your chest, just be friends,and if that wont work, dont ever talk to her again, trying to be friends with a girl you love and she does not like you,it will only lead to trouble
>>
>>16855753
Oh yeah man wtf? Why are you even asking then, of course she wants some dick and is flirting, it's just blairingly obvious with that information, even though it seemed pretty likely already before I knew that
>>
>>16855423
>>16855721
>>16856152
looking back in hindsight on my own situations like this and confirmed by hearing older guys who said the same thing,

when you get the FEELING but you're NOT SURE that usually means its a good chance she was into it
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.