[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I a race traitor for dating a white guy when I'm black?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1456372723428.jpg (84 KB, 648x720) Image search: [Google]
1456372723428.jpg
84 KB, 648x720
Am I a race traitor for dating a white guy when I'm black?
>>
>>16854814
i suppose so
the idea of "race betrayal" is retarded anyway.
Just date whoever you want family
>>
>>16854814
Different, distinguishable races of people don't exist. There's no such thing as a race traitor.
>>
>>16854814
Are u a dude being gey?
>>
>>16854818
you can determine somebodys race by a brain scan
>>
>>16854889
Interesting, considering different societies have different racial categories. Also interesting seeing as how a single country's racial categories have changed over time.
>>
My dad is white and my mom is black. Who gives a flying fuck?
>>
>>16854904
societies views of racial categories have nothing to do with the underlying phenotypes and haplotypes that straightforwardly categorize humans into racial categories, its not even up for discussion

you can not like it though, you're allowed to not like that this is the way it is
>>
>>16854954
What are the racial categories, then?
>>
>>16854814
No. Race doesn't mean a thing. Upbringing and values are where people are really different.

If the two of you like eachother, are compatible, have the same values and some goal you share, you could be a little green Martian dating a sentient sperm whale and still make it work.
>>
I guess so, but it's also a very smart move so who can blame you really

>>16854818
Stupid sjw politically correct relativism
>>
it's called e-racing
the plan is for blacks to mix with whites so there are no more black babies so it will end racism

are you really black, or are you sorta brown?
>>
No, you are just a bait.
>>
>>16854986
Race is literally the most important things when it comes to dating.

There's a reason everybody wants to live in the west and not Africa or Asia.
>>
>>16854814
Unrelated question:
I've noticed a lot of black people like anime. From the proportions I've seen, they like it more than white people.

Have you noticed this?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.