[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Stupid People
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
How do I cope with the fact that I'm surrounded by idiots 24/7?

I want to try and make friends, but I find it almost impossible to cope with their stupidity.
>>
stop being so full of yourself

1.grow up you fucking pansy they are probably smarter than you in social situations learn from them and get a girl
>>
>>16854711
Try joining mensa. Emphasis on try, but you most likely wont.
>>
>>16854711
It's pretty easy when you realise 'stupid' people aren't malicious or envious to the point of belligerence.

They're actually very pleasant and enjoyable people to engage with.

To be quite honest, you need to change your attitude towards the less gifted. An opinion such as yours smacks of immaturity.
>>
>>16854711
I know this feeling OP. So far I've just tried to ignore the dumbasses as best I can while I wait for the rare decent people to show up, then invest in those people.
>>
>>16854719
I'm not full of myself, literally everyone at my college is a liberal memer.
>>
>>16854746
Oh I see. This is thinly veiled 'stop liking what I don't like'.

Grow up senpai.
>>
>>16854746
you're on 4chan the home of memes fuck off
>>
If we're talking about intelligence: explore, learn things about people, try to understand why they are who they are.

If we are talking about beliefs: empathy. That is all. Beliefs have nothing to do with knowledge or intelligence, any that survive have some solid basis in reality.

Also, fuck you, liberalism is awesome.
>>
>>16854746
>I'm not full of myself, literally everyone at my college is a liberal memer.

Learn that doesn't matter. If you think it matters you are as fucked up as they are. Stop caring about trifles.

If you FAIL TO MASTER YOURSELF you have no business whinging about others. Stop thinking like some dumbshit teenager. Now.
>>
>>16854711

Despite the negative feedback of this thread, I actually agree with you.

I'm a sociable, friendly and outgoing person generally, but I need people to work with me and fucking cooperate. Not just in work, I mean in general conversations as well. I haven't been at this college long, and all my ''friend group'' does is sit on their phones and do jack shit except make some occasional remark on some shitty meme they saw on their facebook newsfeed.

I want to be funny and lively and a part of something, and I can't when I'm surrounded by lifeless plebs.
>>
>>16854746
Superiority complexes are one of the most common defense mechanisms for the inferior, afraid, and egotistical.

Too proud to admit anything you ever do or think is a problem, your arbitrary standards that exclude everyone absolves you from any responsibility to change.

Unfortunately, this mindset will keep you isolated and deluded forever.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.