[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
As a guy, how do you improve your appearance, or accept when
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: 1360709783256.jpg (38 KB, 374x353) Image search: [Google]
1360709783256.jpg
38 KB, 374x353
As a guy, how do you improve your appearance, or accept when you're ugly?
>>
you git many muscles and wear hat indoors
>>
>get a nice hair cut
>take care of your skin
>smell nice
>dress nice
>lose weight
>get fit
>get plastic surgery

If you're short like me it sucks but it's not the end of the world, there's nothing you can do to fix that. Work on your personality and be confident.

Looks aren't as important on a guy as they are a girl, despite /r9k/ opinions. An ugly guy can get a ton of sex if he's rich or talks smooth. An ugly girl is literally almost suicide tier.
>>
>>16852726
k
>>
>>16852726
Can guys in the late 20's still do stuff to look attractive?
>>
Get fit, have good hygiene, get a nice haircut ,don't dress like shit.
>>
>>16852895
No. the second you turn 26 you are fucked and cannot ever improve your appearance.
>>
And nobody has yet say "develop a sense of humor"

Confidence is the proper way of saying stop trying so hard.

Honestly. Be funny and not give a shit.
>>
>>16852680
Go to fucking /fa/ they have threads for that. You don't have to do what they tell you but you can use it to gauge what strangers think of your appearance.
>>
>>16852940
>And nobody has yet say "develop a sense of humor"
Because he said appearance. Don't get me wrong, developing a good personality is a good thing but it's totally separate from aesthetics.
>>
>>16852680
work out.
>>
>>16852946
butt rekt
>>
>>16852946

His answer was didn't directly answer OP's question because OP asked the wrong question. If either if you knew where to start, you wouldn't be as clueless as you are now.
>>
Get a sex change and just settle for being a frumpy woman
>>
>>16853147
whore.
>>
keep yourself in shape and groomed
or
at least stay groomed
become funny, confident, rich and/or philanthropic
>>
>>16852680
>As a guy, how do you improve your appearance

By working out. Whatever you lack in the facial department can be more than made up for in the body department.
>>
You don't need good appearances when you force them into sex.
>>
>>16855124
>>16855124

Exactly. Bitches who dont get a choice dont get a choice.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.