[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Maybe i should of gone to LGBT for this question but is anyone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: image:7214.jpg (312 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
image:7214.jpg
312 KB, 1280x960
Maybe i should of gone to LGBT for this question but is anyone aware of any cheap and or free trans expertise therapist in the cleveland area that can prescribe hormones for MTF clients? Not looking to really wait the 6 monthes for hormones considering ive waited 19 years of agony to get a chance to transition

(My ass pic added to attract attention) ;)
>>
>>16852610

If you've waited 19 years, you can wait six months. And I don't think you've spent every waking moment of your life from the day you were born to want to turn into a girl.

So more like "waited a year. Maybe two."
>>
no such thing as a cheap or free therapist that's gonna be able to get your hormones. like everything else in life, transitioning is going to be just as much of a fucking headache nightmare. just wait the 6 months. anything else will be a scam. life sucks for all of us, OP.
>>
Nice ass. Saved before I read your post.

I'll be removing it now, sorry.
>>
Yeah deal with the wait or get screwed over and likely have to wait the 6 months anyways. Use reputable people, not scummy people, and that's life advice not just situational. Patience is a virtue.
>>
>>16852610
woah OP... saved before i read your post. want moar.. mind heading on over to /soc/

or gmail.. will accept gmail.
>>
>>16852610
>trans

Op, forget the hormones. You need mental counsling from a professional.

Gender is binary, you will never be a female.
>>
>>16853409
right

yes, you should have posted this on /lgbt/. please go back to your containment board.
>>
Sorry about the replies you've gotten. It's not likely to improve from here on out, either. /adv/ is usually one of the less toxic boards but it's not too progressive when it comes to trans issues. At least you got a few real replies.

Seriously, though, you'll have better luck on /lgbt/
>>
Just save yourself some time and kill yourself now
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.