[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what does it mean if theres a girl says shes your friend but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1452581285196.png (1 MB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
1452581285196.png
1 MB, 640x1136
what does it mean if theres a girl says shes your friend but doesn't act like your friend by ignoring you and being surface level and constantly bring your attention to her like your an orbiter AND for some reason gets upset at you constantly for not being a good enough person??? but at the same time gives you thoughtful gifts and freaks out if you dont respond back for like a week, yet at the same time she doesnt respond back to basic questions or convo for sometimes even a month or something before you meet up again

yeah
>>
>>16852516
Borderline, family.

She's a nut, she's crazy in the coconut. What does that mean?
>>
>>16852516
u need to sever all connections to this girl right now. she sounds like she might break into yr house one night and brutally murder u in yr sleep and get awyt with it.
>>
>>16852523

This girl needs therapy!

>merely psychosomatic
>>
call the cops and get admitted into a psych ward. give a tearful confession about how scary she is and get a restraining order. if that doesn't work and she comes at you and your family. I suggest you start packing heat, learn to fight, get a big ass knife and learn how to use it. Make sure your younger siblings or cousins , nephews/ nieces are safe. don't be scared be prepared. ignore her at all costs but be prepared for some action.
>>
>>16852563
*get her admitted in a psych ward
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.