[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HOW THE FUCK DO I BUILD A RELATIONSHIP BACK UP. MY EX AND I CLEARLY
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1445791154512.jpg (33 KB, 586x456) Image search: [Google]
1445791154512.jpg
33 KB, 586x456
HOW THE FUCK DO I BUILD A RELATIONSHIP BACK UP. MY EX AND I CLEARLY WANT TO BE BACK WITH EATCHOTHER BUT WE ARE NOT ON THE SAME PAGE. THERE IS NO GOOD COMMUNICATION FUCK HELP ME!!!!
>>
>>16852305
So here is why im lost
>My ex and I clearly want to be back with each other?
>But we are not on the same page?
>There is no good communication?

So how can you CLEARLY know that she wants you back and vice versa?
>>
>>16852305
No man ever steps into the same river twice
>>
16852322 becuz she contacted me after 3 years and she said she misses me . i try to talk on the phone but she wont be straight forward. she has pictures with teksts that refer to me, she trys to tell me things trougt pictures like wtf is that shit!!! all i want is her to just straightup tell me. or should i go and meet her is person cuz i dint see her still.

Im never on this board but i need advice FUCK!!!
>>
>>16852322

becuz she contacted me after 3 years and she said she misses me . i try to talk on the phone but she wont be straight forward. she has pictures with teksts that refer to me, she trys to tell me things trougt pictures like wtf is that shit!!! all i want is her to just straightup tell me. or should i go and meet her is person cuz i dint see her still.

Im never on this board but i need advice FUCK!!!
>>
>>16852343
I'm not even sure if this is bait
>>
>>16852353
NOT BAIT HELP ME OUT HERE
>>
>>16852352
You asked for it.
Who the fuck wants to go back to somebody after a 3 year break-up? You know what she's doing? Something failed in her life and she checks if there's a "safety-switch" she could go back to if shit crumbles even harder. Open up for her and you lost, you'll get used and find yourself in even bigger emotional burden than before.

Wat do:
>calling her prohibited
>suggesting any comeback prohibited
>everything has bigger priority than her
IF she opens her hand and shows you all the cards she wants to play (which i highly doubt) then come back.
>>
>>16852384
I FUCKING CALLED HER FOR LIKE 5 MINUTE BUT NO THING ELS. SO IN OTHER WORD FUCK HER MOVE ON, FUCUS ON YOU I GUESS??
>>
>>16852412
Yep. If she's honest about this she will fight, if not then fuck that. Also, stop capsing. It's cringy af.
>>
>>16852429
but ehy are bitches os tupid why she dont be srtaight forward
>>
>>16852437
Cause she's obviously playing you. If you push it and she agrees, then she will be able to say "you insisted, i thought i want it, but now i feel i dont" when she's about to dump you. She pushes all the responsibility on you for that, which in it's own way shows she's unsure and wants to have her hands clean if shit hits the fan.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.