[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help me /adv/ Long story short: Me and my girlfriend wanna fuck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1438954123631.jpg (44 KB, 508x384) Image search: [Google]
1438954123631.jpg
44 KB, 508x384
Help me /adv/

Long story short: Me and my girlfriend wanna fuck eachother. It's both of our first time and i need some advice on the following:

>How do I last longer?

>How do I finger her properly?

>Also, I have some hair between my buttcheeks. Should i shave it?
>>
>>16851847are u a complete virgin?
Is she s complete virgin?. Are u a male? Cuz if ur a malr then no lesve the hair on your but cheeks alone unless its reslly hairy
>>
>>16851861
We both are virgins and im a guy yea.
>>
>>16851847
Just relax famhole.

Be nervous and embarrassed and enjoy it. Take it slow. Talk about it while you're doing it.
>>
File: image.png (119 KB, 617x764) Image search: [Google]
image.png
119 KB, 617x764
>>16851847
Okay, I am a virgin too, but I have done much research. To last longer, squeeze the space directly below the bell of your penis, until the pleasure goes away. Or pull out and finger her until your stamina returns. Finger her by putting her on her back, stick your middle and ring finger in, Palm up, and curl your fingers up a little. Slowly accelerate from a brisk pace. The ass hair is fine, just trim the jungle a bit.
>>
>>16851865
When playing with the pussy make a "vome here" motion with your fingers n try to rub that spot on the front vaginal wall that feels like sponge.. when playibg with tge clit do not directly jump on it play atound it! in circular motions especially.. after being warmed up a bit of bavk n forth over it would be nice but the citcular will work too..
For sex
Ok use some lube will help her feel less pain be slow when u enter her dnt give her all your length at first .. make sure u give her sll the foreplay the world has to offer so she is *READY* i mean pacific ocean wet ready..... when entering sowly adjust the length she gets with time communicate with her ask her more?.. deeper? Harder? Slower? Try to read her body in conjuction to verbal communication cuz her body spesks too..
As for not coming early that tricky desu..... u can wear a condom for some that helps or inside the condom put sumn on the head of your penis to mess with tge amoubt of pleasure u feel like thick type hair oil, powder or glue ...dry glue they doubd crazy but they help..... even tho ur gf is a virgin n prolly wont be up for sec too long. U can try holdinh your vreath or slowing your breath... oxygenated blood n elevated pulse are crucial yo your orgasm.. mess with them.. mess with cumming... u can pre emptive strike n jerk off a lil before cyz tge second cum is always harder if u got anymore question u can adj
>>
>>16851847
You last longer with experience, it's your first time so just take it slow.

Different girls enjoy being fingered in different ways, communicate and see what she likes. Rub the roof (if she's laying on her back), slowly at first until she wants you to go faster. If you want to get tricky rub her clit at the same time.

Unless she's going to finger your ass don't worry about hair between your cheeks
>>
File: aww.gif (526 KB, 250x141) Image search: [Google]
aww.gif
526 KB, 250x141
>>16851847
Aww... I love virgin boys. Don't worry, it's pretty difficult to fuck it up if you actually try to make her cum.
>>
>>16851847
>>How do I last longer?
I doubt you'll cum at all from just penetration your first time
>>
>>16851922
Speaking of making her cum... Any easy ways to do that? Anything that'll make her want more?
>>
>>16851868
>Talk about it while you're doing it.
This is good advice
>>
>>16851929
She won't from sex
Just eat her out
>>
>>16851935
I know this is a fucking dumb question but im seriously curious...

>Eat her out.

Do i use my teeth in any way?
>>
>>16851946
Maybe to tease her but don't fucking bite her
Just like around her clit, don't dart your tongue at it either like it slow like ice cream
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.