[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Following women?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6
File: image.png (693 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
image.png
693 KB, 1136x640
I think I have gone off the deep end. I actually considered following a woman I don't know today off the bus. I want to say something to get so bad but nothing makes sense! She has fucking ear phones in all the time too making it impossible start conversation.

I need help. I guess a part of me just wants more opportunity to talk to them. I just hate how unapproachable women are.

Like how do they expect men to ever talk to them if they wear ear phones all the time?!
>>
I think she's probably wearing earphones /because/ she doesn't want anyone to talk to her, bro.
Do not - repeat - DO NOT follow her off the bus just to try and talk to her, there's like a 99.9% chance you'll scare the shit out of her instead of making acquaintances.
Give up on this one, consider putting yourself in more situations where girls are more likely to want to talk to you, like in a social circle or join a club or something.
>>
I just feel like I am never given opportunities to meet women properly and have to resort to doing odd shit like taking a mitten unnoticed abd then giving it back next day saying that I saw her drop it.

I don't want to do shit like this.
>>
Hooooly shit, dude, cool your jets. That really is getting into creeper territory.
Like I said, rethink your entire strategy. Do something extra-curricular for yourself, like a book club or and evening class or something, and talk to girls there like you would any other person.
Don't steal their shit. Don't try to force conversations if they don't want to talk. That kind of stuff spreads as rumour and you'll get a seriously bad rep about the place.
>>
File: image_7.jpg (57 KB, 567x561) Image search: [Google]
image_7.jpg
57 KB, 567x561
Getting some real rapey autism vibes from this post. Doesn't matter if they have a cock or vagina, fuck off if someone has headphones on because chances are they don't want to talk.

Don't follow her you fucking retard, you'll scare the shit out of her.
>>
>>16850663

If you come home everyday after work/class and stay on 4Chins for the rest of the, night that's not opening your opportunities for shit. Unless you're Adonis-incarnate most women aren't going to start talking to you like it's a 90's romcom.

Join a club, extra class, running club- anything. Make pleasant conversation with girls when appropriate, don't stare, etc.

Good god.
>>
Honestly, I don't even know how people meet anymore. Everything seems so isolated. My hobbies are shitty and male dominated too.
>>
>>16850585
KODP fuck yeah I still love that game
>>
File: image.png (716 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
image.png
716 KB, 1136x640
>>16851131
It's available on iOS. Updated too
>>
>how do they expect men to ever talk to them if they wear ear phones all the time?

headphones should be banned. they're such a detriment to society. i've lost far too many friends to headphones
>>
>>16851114
Then ASK your male friends(which you met already through your hobbies) who are doing different, women oriented hobbies to set you up somehow. Parties, going to a bar together, stuff like this. Or broaden your horizon and cut the hobby you like the least and start a new hobby with women involved.
>>
>>16851248
learn sign language. get the girl
>>
File: 1295732203581.jpg (155 KB, 600x687) Image search: [Google]
1295732203581.jpg
155 KB, 600x687
Earphones equals to "I don't want to be bugged". Chase another target if you are not in a bus or train. If you wanna approach take a side stance, shoulder-to-shoulder and never clog their walk path. Once you attempt to clog their walkpath, or crossroads it's over for you. Never block their escape path.
You may start with a general non-sexual compliment ("I liked your choice of <something> it looks like a <name> <potential compliment name>") or a pretty generic question if you happen to be in the same office building or bus route
(So you're;
>a student?
what are you getting educated at?
>working for "that" company?
what be your department?)

Then try to change subject; popular culture, TV series, reality shows, videos then go deeper about your own memories and hers. Try to move your hands like you're feeding a stray cat and do your moves. If you attempt and she ignores you, mirror her body language then start moving your hands again take your ground. If that doesn't budge her, just move along. Not worth wasting your time or bugging her more.
If she's taken and have a strict mind, you can't change it, nor you wanna get to be seen and exposed as a player.
>>
>I liked your choice of <something> it looks like a <name> <potential compliment name>"

boobs; loaf of wonderbread
shirt; reminds me of cubscouts
tattoo; really takes me back; got mine in juvie
>>
>>16850585
This is bait.

I think old copy-pastas are making a return.
>>
>>16851611
checked.
How about "I liked your choice of colors, it looks like an eye breeze?" (quickest thing I can come up with)
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.