[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hopelessly in love with a 19 year old girl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1
Hi /adv/, I'm a 30 year old guy who has been with the same girl for 5 years. We got engaged last year and we were planning on getting married this year.

Last year I also happened to meet a girl from 4chan, from a random steam thread on /v/, who has grown on me. It has gotten to the point of her giving nudes, among other things, and asking me to come and see her, My fiance knows nothing at this point and I'd be terrified of telling her, but I've completely fallen for this girl. She's smart, she's good natured and she's youthful - she makes me feel similarly young.

I haven't as of yet cheated, but how do I proceed from here? Is it even possible to have a proper relationship with that age gap?
>>
What is it that you're attracted to about this other girl? Is it her youth? Because the age difference is going to grate on your nerves eventually.

That said, call off the engagement with your fiancée, because you're a piece of shit.
>>
Probably shouldn't marry right now.
>>
>>16850297
>What is it that you're attracted to about this other girl?

She's vivacious, energetic, kind and she's young and looks it.

>That said, call off the engagement with your fiancée, because you're a piece of shit.

Alright troll.
>>
You're too immature and a cheating liar to even keep hold of that relationship. Just leave this woman if you get so easily seduced by a young girl.
>>
>>16850274
Age gap relationships are often more difficult. She's just starting her adult life and you're well into it, that can cause complications with people not being able to relate as well.

I'd say don't try. It'd be too complicated and an online only relationship isn't deep enough to make a good decision on whether or not pursuing her is a good idea. If you're dead set, at least meet her a few times just as friends to make sure you actually like her as person, not just as a young girl.
>>
>>16850339
>doesn't hear what he wants to hear
>MUST BE TROLL
>>
>>16850360
If I met her I doubt I'd be able to stop myself from cheating.
>>
>>16850274
>I'm 30 years old and just got engaged with my gf of 5 years.
>I met a 19yo girl online and I've fallen in love with her.

Normally I'd be more gentle about this (you're pretty much in the same place some other anon who posted about their SO's sister) and that would be the way to actually convince you, but IDGAF atm so:

You're a dumbass.

No you are not in love with some rando 4chan girl taht you've only ever talked to online.

You're just being a dumb ass who's getting cold feet because you're getting married and are freaking out by fantasizing and obsessing over some young girl you've never actually met.
>>
>>16850399
I just don't want to give up other girls.
>>
>>16850429

Then you're not ready to get married, are you?

Cmon dude this isn't that hard a concept to grasp
>>
>>16850431
I'm in my 30s now, I need to get married at some point.
>>
>>16850274
>she sends nudes to strangers on net (met on 4chan no less!)
>shes smart

pick one.

not much more to say aside fro. whats already been said. youre not in love. youre not ready for mariage either. wanna go around fucking hoes? do just that and forget about mariage. and call things by its names instead of hiding it behind illusion of something greater
>>
At least consider the feelings and dignity of this person you're 'supposed' to marry. As others have said, you are not interested, nor ready for a marriage with anyone. You do know that marriage isn't a necessity anymore, right? Just try not to be selfish this one time...
>>
she looks like some kind of those attention whores who collect beta orbiters on internet, old farts like you are huge ego boost to girls like her, but that doesn't mean she would fuck you, i think you're overreacting.
>>
>>16850274
Do you think you are the only dude she's sending nudes to? No, she's done it before, she's probably doing it with more people now and she will do it in the future, and she does it because she is an insecure and needs validation from random dudes, when you stop being random you are not giving her that validation she's addicted to. If she's a young and nice gamer girl she has +400 dudes desperately trying to stick their dicks on her, if theres any clue on her steam profile that she's a girl, I bet she has hundreds of friends.
>>
>>16850274
>she's smart

No she's fucking not.
>>
Alright, as a fianc'ee myself, let me put this into perspective for you.

It definitely isn't okay to have ANYBODY but your betrothed sending you, talking to you about, etc. anything sexual or romantic. It is cheating to have another girl sending you nudes, whatever "other things" you were referring to, anything flirty, etc. Your fianc'ee should ALREADY have heard about this. The fact you're keeping it secret does not look good on you at all, is shady, and shows that at least somewhere deep down you're considering pursuing this. Have the decency to break it off first.

That said, there's also an age gap. Now, I can't say anything to that because my fianc'e is 30 and I am 21. Yes, I admit, sometimes it's hard for us because he's had more life experience than I do, but we find common ground and we make it work. We also happen to be a great match.

Furthermore, I think you should either break if off with your fianc'ee, OR tell her the truth and let HER make the decision on whether or not she wants to continue this engagement with you. It's not fair to keep this in the dark from her.

If you were truly in love with your fianc'ee, you would not have this issue. You cannot have both of them. It's either the 4chan girl or your betrothed. Choose wisely. Understand, however, that if I were in her shoes, you wouldn't get another chance after withholding all of this. Good luck, and I hope I've been helpful.
>>
>>16850399
^^^This as well.
>>
>>16850274
What about your fiancee? Do you still love her?

Pursuing anything with the 19 year old means you should break the engagement. You cannot have it all, unless you continue behaving like an asshole.

If you decide to stay with your fiancee you should tell her about this situation, it's not fair for her to think she's gonna get married with someone that's not what it seems.

Falling in love with a 4chan grill gamer, isn't that special. You should consider what others have already mentioned: she doesn't even know you and you have her nudes... what a smart girl.

I agree with some of the comments that say you probably aren't ready for getting married and this girl is the perfect excuse.

You also said that if you meet her you'd probably will cheat, if you haven't noticed you're already doing that. If you don't wanna keep doing it or take that shit further then just stop.

I hope you can be honest with your fiancee and with yourself about the things you truly desire.
>>
>>16850274

you're a fucking retard op, have a wank and you'll come to your senses
>>
Honestly you should just break the engagement, pursue this girl, and accept the consequences.

You sound like one of those people who can't learn unless they get fucked in the ass, so you should just drive in head first and see where it gets you.

If all goes well, you'll get some 19 year old pussy until she dumps you for a chad thundercock in a few years at the cost of your friends and maybe even your family to some extent (they'll likely just think of you as the fuckup who chases little girls for the rest of your life). If it doesn't work out, then you'll only get the second part.
>>
Btw you're not "in love", you're lusting after young poon because you're afraid of the future and want to regress back into your own youth.
>>
You fucking cheated on your financé already both physically cos that girl sent you nudes and mentally cos you're fucking attracted to the girl just because she makes you feel young, old dirty cunt
>>
>>16850390
Lol.. Hasn't even met her yet.
OP you sound really immature.
Leave your fiancée and let some good man get married to her. Otherwise you'll just end up breaking her heart down the line and be one of those 'assholes' that gives the rest of the male population a bad reputation.
>>
>>16850743
Na he's lusting after this girl because of evolution.
>>
>>16850339

>troll

hurr durr I'm a piece of shit and I need advice but pls don't remind me of what a shitstain I am

Are you fucking retarded? How it is you're 30 and this retarded? This has to be a joke.

Leave your finance you worthless degenerate
>>
>>16850274
You are cheating tho scumbag
>>
>>16850540
yup. true that. and THIS is NOT that point...
clearly. also:
pics or it never happened, duh.
you lost or are you using you redddit rules here?
>>
OP is a faggot. This is going to backfire on you. Your fiance will find out sooner or later
>>
>>16850274
If you want to pursue this girl, leave your fiance. Cheating can ruin someone and give them really serious trust issues, and it's not fair on her.
>>
Good luck, OP.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.