[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am self-diagnosed with ADHD. There is a shitty system in my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: iStock_000018117749XSmall[1].jpg (60 KB, 347x280) Image search: [Google]
iStock_000018117749XSmall[1].jpg
60 KB, 347x280
I am self-diagnosed with ADHD. There is a shitty system in my country which makes people wait to recieve help from psychiatrist for 2 years. TWO. FUCKING. YEARS.
I want to self-medidate or atleast try out the medicine, but I have no clue how to get the drugs. I am antisocial and have no friends and have a hard time making them. So how do I find a drug dealer? Where do I go, what kind of people should I ask about it or just general tips.

tldr; have no friends, how do I find a drug dealer?
>>
>>16849982
Fuck off
>>
>>16849982
>self-diagnosed
Well, at least you're being honest.
>>
>>16850010
Yes, I would love to be diagnosed for real or atleast diagnosed not to have adhd or be told I have something else.
I guess I should've skipped this whole ADHD part, people never take that seriously (not that I blame them)
>>
File: Swahg.jpg (19 KB, 348x367) Image search: [Google]
Swahg.jpg
19 KB, 348x367
>>16849982
>I want to self-medidate
You should be talking to a doctor, not neck-bearded hipsters. My best advice is to wait. Don't take it though, that's just me.
>>
File: 200w (1).gif (98 KB, 200x245) Image search: [Google]
200w (1).gif
98 KB, 200x245
If you're that desperate that you want a drug dealer, you should be desperate enough (and have money enough) for a private appointment with a private doctor (maybe in a different country) who could give you your diagnosis

Drug dealers wouldn't give you pharmacy grade meds or any instructions as to how much to take and when either, so you wouldn't get the help you might need, just an impure version of the drugs you think you might need
>>
>>16849982
My girlfriend is going through the ADHD / High anxiety diagnosis now in the States, and good luck Anon.

Right off the bat, you need to figure out if you have ADHD or high anxiety first. You could have both. This is why those appointments with the psychologist are actually pretty important and I would recommend going to at least 6 months worth of meetings with them. They will ask you questions and shit and then try to figure out what's going on. Depending on your combination of high anxiety, depression, and/or ADHD, they will prescribe different remedies and/or drugs.

You can self diagnose all you want but you need an expert to confirm your findings or else you don't REALLY know what the fuck you're doing. I would NOT recommend starting a self-administered drug dosage when you really don't know.

Go put in the worth with the psychologists. Two years sounds like a long time to wait, but what's two years compared to 80 (the rest of your life)? Nothing, that's what. Go to the psychologist.
>>
File: okiethen.jpg (32 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
okiethen.jpg
32 KB, 450x450
>>16849982
>self diagnosed
>wants to illegally buy drugs
Sounds like a pretty good idea OP
>>
your "two-years" story is bullshit
nowhere in the world do doctors turn away cash

get a job and put your hyperactivity to good use
>>
>ADHD

avoid dairy products for a few months and see if it helps you
>>
>>16849982
>I am self-diagnosed with ADHD
wew
>>
>>16850687
Yah OP and theyre not handing you a pharmacy bottle of ritalin on the street. Theyre 30 bucks for a single pill
>>
>>16849982
>self-diagnosed with ADHD
>self-diagnosed
>self
I hate you so much. You probably just get a bit distracted sometimes and you're all "I must be ADHD lel XD".

I was diagnosed at 5, kept on an IEP until 10-11 years old, HAD to take Ritalin until 13, and got PDQd from the military thanks to this history. Get out of here with your "self-diagnosis" crap.
>>
>>16850933
It's Iceland, they made a so called "system" to prevent slacky psychiatrists from just handing anyone pills. Or so I was told. Its very corrupt country so who knows what's really happening.

>hyperactivity
that's now how it works.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.