[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
General tips on how to be more attractive
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7
How to look more attractive to older women in general. I'm jn my early 20s and want to get a 27-30 y/o gf.
>>
Get an undercut or a cool haircut

Wear fashionable clothes that are in season.

Wear good cologne but not too much.

Learn how to stop being sexually frustrated, women can sense it. When you're flirting with a woman, you should act like you get laid all the time and are genuinely interested in the girl you're talking to, not just her vagina.

Be direct. If somebody is looking for casual sex, don't be afraid to communicate that you are too.

Always be closing: When texting your goal is so set up a date. Even before casual sex most women want you to go out to dinner with them so they know they can feel comfortable around you.

Never be edgy unless it contributes to the conversation. Even then, always try to agree with the girl's statements.

I don't know dude, just practice and it becomes easier. Remember to work out often as well
>>
>>16827441
I got similar haircut like pic related but never know if I should use gel/pommade/clay

Already have some fashionable clothes

My texting game is horrible. There's this girl I've known for about 2 years. Initially, she used to agree to go on dates but know, every time I set up a date, she doesn't answer

No, I don't think I should agree to everything. From what I know, that is a massive turn off
>>
full disclaimer, im not an attractive dude but do people really find undercuts attractive?

They look overdone and frankly a little gay
>>
File: shouldhavegotanabortion.jpg (110 KB, 1200x799) Image search: [Google]
shouldhavegotanabortion.jpg
110 KB, 1200x799
>>16827441
wtf dude
>>
>>16827474
an undercutwill always look good because it suits most faces. i don't talk aboutthose meme-cuts, more a classy one like pic related.
>>
>>16827483
this a shit
>>
>>16827483

What? Undercuts are for like 1% of the population, the average person doesn't look like a google image search result of "undercut"
>>
I've got a decent undercut right now. Only problem is that my hair is so straight and fine I have to practically glue it in place with hairspray every day
>>
Ok I get it with the haircut. What about fashion? Where do I find clothes like pic related? How to game them? What are turn ons & offs?
>>
>>16827485
>douchbag haricut
>>
File: image.jpg (3 MB, 3131x3913) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3 MB, 3131x3913
>>16827519
You know that there's a board for that, right?
Those shoes are a turn off.
This whole fit is so not on point. Honestly, i would choose a guy in a white shirt and jeans over that any day. FITTING shirt and jeans, mind you...
>>
>>16827519
>>16827555
Speak for yourself. I like people who dress well. In "my" view the first guy is way better dressed and better looking than the guy in jeans.
>>
We have a strong contender for worst advice ever given.

I'm not even gonna try to refute this stuff. Ask yourself something, OP. If people here are well adjusted and know things about the world why do they spend so much time here writing letters to people that will never read it? Asking about incredibly stupid things? Wallowing in depression?

You really want advice from that?
>>
Im a ceritifed manlet 5''6

What can I do to improve my looks?

I starte to lift 3 months ago and I keep my hygeine good.

I presume I have to be more charismatic per inch away from 6"0?
>>
>>16827606
You shouldn't look at this--or anything in life--as a series of minimum qualifications. That's the lesson your parents and teachers were trying to drive into you growing up and it was actually true. If you're 5'6", be as charismatic as you can possibly conceive being. If you're 6'0", be as charismatic as you can possibly conceive being. If you're actually three midgets stacked atop one another beneath a long coat, be as charismatic as you can possibly conceive being (if you're the one at the top). Get it?

You do the same thing that everyone does to improve their looks. Stand in front of a mirror, start at the top and make every last fucking detail as good as you know how. And keep your eyes open in public so as to increase what you know to be attractive. Every detail matters. Every point counts.
>>
>>16827622
Thank you based Anon
Be the best you can be in any skin shape or form youre in.
>>
>>16827519
The most important thing is to buy clothes that actually fit you.
>>
File: black-and-white-headshot.jpg (119 KB, 377x567) Image search: [Google]
black-and-white-headshot.jpg
119 KB, 377x567
>>16827701
Got it. Is Jack and Jones any good?

How do I make better pictures? I don't take a lot of pictures and don't have a lot of friends...thought about a photoshoot with a more professional look? You know, a black and with one like pic related
>>
>>16827747
Spend £400 on a dslr, tripod, lighting and remote shutter system

source: did it myself, worthwhile
>>
>>16827764
Parents already have like a 3500$ Nikon camera and a tripod. What should I specifically buy next?
>>
Ignore everything in this thread, it's all bull.

First of all you asked the wrong question. Women are attracted to social status, personality and looks in that order. Your haircut and clothes are going to count less than the shape of your nails when you're hitting on girls over 20, unless it's something absolutely ridiculous.

There's really a lot to say about how to be attractive, if you really want to know more just look into it, don't ask on a board full of outcasts and trolls, but I can give you some quick advice:

Focus on how people perceive you as a person. Obviously, you're not going to have a great social status in your early 20s, but you have to show some ambition, you have to look determined and act like you're not just going with the flow. You know, have goals, be passionate, be confident that kind of stuff. Also don't take crap from anybody, no matter who they might be, but don't be aggressive either, never lose your temper. Treat everyone as if they are your equal. And, I don't know, go to the gym, get /fit/ and don't wear ridiculous clothes.

When interacting with women encourage them to talk about themselves, but don't act like you're taking an interview. Talk about yourself, about your passions and ideas, but not mundane shit they're not interested in. As in, let them know some things about you, but don't start blabbing about videogames or such (unless you know they're into that). Be honest, make compliments and don't be afraid of your sexuality, but don't be vulgar either. It's ok to let a woman know you want her, but never seem desperate. Never go out of your way to try and impress her.
>>
>>16827888
Ok good advice. Should I talk about more serious subjects (politics, economy, investing...) or keep it light?

Also, is it such a mssive turn off if you still live with your parents?
>>
>>16828195
I guess it is a turnoff, but when you're 20 it's not that big of a deal. I wouldn't brag about it, but I wouldn't go out of my way to hide it either.

About discussion subjects, I can't help you much. Some people are just good at it, they always say the right thing, can make any subject seem interesting and are a lot of fun to be around. Most of us are not. Of course, practice makes everything better, so if you talk to people a lot and meditate a little on their reactions you will find yourself a better conversationalist with time. Again, there are books, studies, articles etc that can tell you much more on this than I can. What I can tell you is some basic stuff: all people, not only women love talking about themselves and about what they like and what they know. So for someone who's into economics that subject will be very interesting. For someone who's not, well, you'll just bore her to death talking about it. When talking to people you don't know too well I suggest starting your conversations with casual stuff, like movies, books as a lot of people have an interest in these things. Still, best conversation topic when meeting new people is exactly that person. Ask acceptable questions about them, follow up on those questions and tell them some things about you as well, it will help you know them a little better (and come up with further topics) and it will give them a chance to talk about themselves, which they will love. But as you get a sense of what makes a person tick, delve into more "serious" and specific subjects and discussions, otherwise you'll just seem boring.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.