[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I think a girl I was seeing is seeing someone else, its okay
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: wat.jpg (48 KB, 365x444) Image search: [Google]
wat.jpg
48 KB, 365x444
I think a girl I was seeing is seeing someone else, its okay to ask her if she is seing someone?
>>
>>16825829
Are you still seeing her? If so, a conversation about whether you are exclusive or not is reasonable.

If not, it is not really your business. You can ask, but she doesn't have to answer.
>>
>>16825832
I'm not sure, she has been putting a lot of excuses lately, and I'm 99% sure she is with someone else
>>
so yes or not?
>>
what is she to you?
>>
>>16825892
A girl I kissed a couple of times, but nothing more really
>>
>>16825895

ok i know that feel.

well, what is it that you want, do you want to date her?
>>
>>16825899
yeah, and perhaps something more, but I really need to know if she is available or not, or at least confirm it
>>
>>16825918

just ask her out then

I like a girl like yours, i asked her out but she said she doesn't want a relationship with anyone. We are good friends, and flirt alot, and have kissed before. But i think she just wants no commitment. So i always worry shes having sex with other dudes.but there is nothing i can do about it :/
>>
>>16825899
I mean its okay if she is with someone else, I simply want to save my innoundo to someone who actually cares.
>>
>>16825937

she might actually care. like the girl i mentioned, she cares about me a lot. is not my delusion, but she actually does care. She goes out of her way to do sweet things for me. a lot. she just doesn't want a relationship. (which hurts me a lot desu, i hate hate HATE the thought she is getting dicked by other dudes)..

but. your girl might care about you too.
>>
>>16825955
I don't have much hopes honestly
>>
>>16825981

why not?
>>
>>16825829

>I think a girl I was seeing is seeing someone else, its okay to ask her if she is seing someone?

The short answer is yes. Its always okay to be honest and open about your concerns and intentions. Lack of communication is what leads to hurt feelings and misunderstandings.
>>
>>16825983
She kinda avoided me lately, and uploaded some pictures of meals with some guy.
>>
>>16826034

damn, um i dunno man. I'm not good with these things, I struggle a lot with the girl i mentioned before. We care about each other, but i always get really anxious and irritated when she hangs out with guys (i don't tell her this obviously).

maybe give her some time then try to re contact her?
>>
>>16826040
nah, fuck it, I told her I want to ask her something
>>
>>16826064

post what happens. i'm having a shit night, so i'll be here for a while
>>
>>16826071
She just told me that yes, she is seeing someone, that didn't knew how to tell me, and doesn't want to date 2 guys at the same time
>>
>>16826103

sorry to hear that man. are you going to try to stay friends with her or are you done?
>>
>>16826112
I'm going to let her in my fb, but hide all her publications, and probably delete her from my cellphone and contacts too.
>>
>>16826118

that sucks man. maybe thats the smart thing to do. I really hurt sometimes when i find out my friend is hanging out with another guy. its so fucking painful. I hate feelings. feelings are bullshit. But we are too close friends for me to cut contact with her.

fuck
>>
>>16826126
I'm going to drink a beer, and try to pick up another girl, that is the only way the pain will go away, shit happens dude, but life goes on, born to lose, live to win
>>
>>16826193

good luck.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.