[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anon?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: 1455021492806.jpg (21 KB, 372x260) Image search: [Google]
1455021492806.jpg
21 KB, 372x260
Question for based

Are girls turned on like guys about taking virginity?
Like eg when a girl wants something that isnt bullshit
Because she is based
Or is it a turnoff as if you
Arent funny.
Or is it mostly both?
What kind of guy do different girls want?
>>
>>16822657
Nah

They want experience.

Unless you find that rare girl that does...but again that's rare.
>>
>>16822657
>Are girls turned on like guys about taking virginity?

You're making the assumption all guys are turned on by taking a girls virginity.

The majority of guys I know aren't. And personally, I wouldn't give a flying fuck about it one way or the other (except that it'd just mean she'd probably be shitty at sex, and I'd have to take more time easing in to things).

Same thing for women, I'm sure there are some who find it hot, but the majority don't give a fuck.
>>
>>16822657
It depends on the girl.

I like taking a man's virginity, but only when he's hot.
Like if he's strong and attractive but you can make him vulnerable then that's cute. Taking a fat neet's virginity is not cute, though. That's like the equivalent of taking an unnattractive (fat+ugly+smelly) girl's virginity
>>
it's hot seeing a guy's brain melt with experiencing that level of pleasure for the first time and watching him slip into this animal-like mode.
>>
File: 1544.gif (970 KB, 436x469) Image search: [Google]
1544.gif
970 KB, 436x469
I won't let any whores steal my virginity.
>>
>>16822698
Im swedish btw

Like second reply.
I believe most dont care at all.
Especially about neets.
But they definitly want tough
Things
>>
>>16822657
It's pretty typical of men to want an innocent, cute girl and for women to want a confident and experienced guy. It's why guys only care about looks and why wonen put a big emphasis on behavior and status. A lot of men fuck up by acting awkward early on and get turned down; no guy would reject a girl for being clumsy and reserved.
>>
It's not that taking a girl's virginity is a turn on, we just don't want her to have been with others guys.
>>
>>16822719
>no guy would reject a girl for being clumsy and reserved.

*cough* Hi. Speak for yourself.
>>
File: 1452270817275.jpg (44 KB, 500x393) Image search: [Google]
1452270817275.jpg
44 KB, 500x393
Do girls discard used pepes faster?
>>
>>16822746
Yes, women are all sluts anon, and it's translates to their shitposting lives.
>>
>>16822752
Yes
But how long do they stay virginlike?
>>
>>16822760
11, 12 at the highest. 95 percent of girls past the age of 13 have had at least 15 sexual partners and are proud of it. Don't be a judgmental asshole anon it's 2016.
>>
>>16822719
Shitposter
>>
>>16822772

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=average+number+of+partners
>>
File: 1453585982674.png (80 KB, 500x421) Image search: [Google]
1453585982674.png
80 KB, 500x421
Like how long universally does a girl keep you if she considers a guy inferior or a tool?
>>
>>16822780
That's bullshit created by the Jews to convince men that women are still decent. I won't let your tricks fool me.
>>
>>16822786
Did you look?
>>
>>16822793
Yes. I know you're one of them. 4! BLASPHEMY, nowadays you're lucky if she hasn't been in a few interracial gangbangs.
>>
>>16822657
some are, but they're mostly fucked in the head.
>>
>>16822775
He's right though.
>>
>>16822802
Bottomfeeder
>>
Also im asking pepes who know
>>
Honestly it depends on the woman/girl.

But as someone else said, if the girl already likes you and thinks you're attractive then they are more likely to find the idea of popping your cherry to be really hot. It definitely happened to me - i ended up telling her about it during the course of an intimate conversation and said something like "I want you to teach me". She soaked through her panties AND the leg of my pants.

It's just like with a girl. If she's very pretty and/or hot and you already really like her, then finding out she's a virgin might make you rock hard. But if she is a hambeast then your reaction would probably be "lol, well yeah i figured that you're a virgin, look at you haha".

Either way, people can also be turned off did to prior experience with virgins as well, no matter how physically attractive they are. Virgins can be clingy, emotional messes.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.