[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Decadence
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: White+knights_d5cf82_5318598.jpg (79 KB, 780x390) Image search: [Google]
White+knights_d5cf82_5318598.jpg
79 KB, 780x390
Why is it that a lot of forums, websites and even 4chan in some instances get overrun by white knight beta cucks? How can we turn the tide? I already hear their passive aggressive whining enough irl.
>>
I guess this is a good opportunity to ask.

What is a beta? (loser that can't get girlfriends?)
What is a chuck?

As for the White Knighting people love to debate stuff and reflect on moral topics without actually doing anything about them, just talk talk talk talk.
>>
The ride never ends.
>>
>>16821566
A beta is a male who, instead of being alpha and manning up, completely bitches out. Can apply to many situations, but often refers to scenarios with women.

A *cuck or cuckold is the most pathetic form of life.
>>
>>16821577

Ahh I see, thank you.
>>
>>16821577
>A *cuck or cuckold is the most pathetic form of life.

Dubs of truth.
>>
>>16821526
>Why is it that a lot of forums, websites and even 4chan in some instances get overrun by white knight beta cucks?
Because people generally like it when the people in power are fundamentally decent human beings. Your kind have been ruining the geek community for far too long, and we are taking it back. Go back to the fringe where you belong, creep.
>>
>>16821526

>/r9k/ is cancer
>Like cancer, /r9k/ spreads
>Unfortunately, it's to other boards where it's not welcomed

You'll see the cancer making topics like "all women are sluts" on /fit/ and they'll be told to fuck off because the cancer has ruined the board.

Most men have normal relationships with women and when the cancer makes posts like "i cum to my lil sisturs shoes" it makes everyone uncomfortable.

The majority of "white-knighting" isn't even white-knighting anymore, it's just normal guys asking the degenerates to stop being so fucking weird and creepy to women because it makes everyone uncomfortable.
>>
>>16822037
Isn't being a "decent" human being totally subjective? Is someone who doesn't let society dictate what they think is right indecent? Why does everybody need to be on every bandwagon that rolls through?
>>
>>16822197
high ho high ho

off to reddit you go
>>
>>16822205

I don't even use reddit, you filthy synth.
>>
>>16822209
I prefer the term halfbreed thank you
>>
OP we destroyed the incentives to man up by eliminating gender bias and actively pursuing punishment for men trying to act out against things

The only way to fix things is to give men back the incentives to man up, but that requires returning to traditional gender roles, or more likely opposite roles as women attend university more and have preference in hiring with same qualifications as a man.
>>
White knights are the majority of men. That's why they're so "over represented".
>>
>>16822205
Ironic coming from someone so pathetic they attention whore on an anonymous website.
>>
>>16822304
You know the irony is that someone told me to start tripping so they could filter me

Now that I give people the option they tell me not

Damned if I do, damned if I don't
>>
>>16822199
>Isn't being a "decent" human being totally subjective?
The European Enlightenment has much to recommend it, but this particular bit of philosophical tripe was one place where they just plain dun goofed. People are starting to wake up to this nowadays, and honestly, your ilk are playing a big role in this reawakening. I guess I owe you an odd sort of thanks for that.

>Is someone who doesn't let society dictate what they think is right indecent?
They can be. Indeed, in this day and age, that's exactly how most indecent people think of themselves in this day and age: as mere misunderstood nonconformists. In your particular case, you think yourselves vanguards of ethics, when in truth you're nothing more than common bullies. Ironic, that.

>Why does everybody need to be on every bandwagon that rolls through?
I didn't claim anything of the sort. Not everybody needs to be on every bandwagon that rolls through. But there ARE some bandwagons that everybody DOES need to be on, and basic human decency is one of them.
>>
OP here, I think most of you misunderstood what I meant. I meant white knight beta cucks, not decent human beings capable of normal femal contact. I meant those who actively either put women on a pedestal because of pity fucks (cockblocking you in the progress, but they still do not get laid) or those that are intellectually dishonest and, well, get cucked by delirious feminist. Like someone on here that actually defended cheating. Or on /b/, where some kid ratted out they /b/ was messaging here. Ultimate faggotry.
>>
>>16821566
a cuck is anyone to the left of a standard white nationalist
>>
>>16822205
youre kicking no one out of here sperg
>>
File: 1454301963474.jpg (100 KB, 1024x730) Image search: [Google]
1454301963474.jpg
100 KB, 1024x730
>>16823635
>actually going to /b/

fuck off edgy teen
>>
>>16821566
>What is a beta? (loser that can't get girlfriends?)
>What is a chuck?
Bot of these depend on who you ask. On 4chan both kinda have become buzzwords if you ever wanna discredit your opponent in a discussion.

I'll still give it a try
>beta
Technically a beta would be the second-in-command to an alpha (leader of the pack). On 4chan it's usually come to mean "loser who [does thing I don't like]". e.g.: On 4chan not being "alpha" (mostly in the PUA sense of the word, i.e. treating women like crap) -> beta.

>cuck (idgaf if it gets wordfiltered)
Outside 4chan a cuckold is someone who either is getting cheated on by his wife/fiancée (historical definition of the word) or participating in a certain kind of BDSM fetish dynamic (usually what's implied nowadays).
On 4chan cuckold means "loser who [does thing I do not approve of]", e.g.: Not treating women like disposable crap -> you're a cuckold beta orbiter.
>>
OP, go back to /r9k/ and stay there, you bitter virgin.
>>
>>16821526
I think you a judgemental faggot idiot fuckface loser.

Is that better?
>>
Take this stupid shit back to /pol/.
>>
Look at all those strawman arguments, seems that the Tumblr assimilation is complete. Resistance is futile.
>>
>>16823684
>I don't know what a strawman argument even is
Typical retard from /pol/. Piss off.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.