[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'll get straight to the point. I've been sexually
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: image.png (742 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
742 KB, 640x1136
I'll get straight to the point. I've been sexually abused when I was just a kid by 3 different people that my parents would allow to watch over me. I am now a sex addict and want to stop. I'm in love and want to control my sexual urge. I want to be clean. I want to stop being this person. Is there anything I can do to change these thought of sexual desire and be normal?

Picture related, it's my gf that I love
>>
>>16815585
Did you cheat on your girlfriend?
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 640x1136
>>16815592
No, not yet. But I keep thinking about it and I hate myself because of it. I fucking love her.

The funny thing is that I've been wanting to cheat for NO reason. Just because I can
>>
>>16815596
So how are you a sex addict?
>>
>>16815596
This bitch looks like the old guy off pawnstars
>>
>>16815613
Tripfag speaks the truth
>>
>>16815585

See a therapist.

Since you have psychological issues, a bunch of NEETs on an Oriental slideshow expo aren't gonna help you much
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 640x1136
>>16815604
So, on a daily basis I fap between 2-5 times a day. Everyday. I'm fucking 25 years old. My dick gets torn because of it and when I don't do it, I start hitting on women and wanting to fuck them.
I actually came really close to texting my fwb for a meet up. It was so stupid of me. I never want to hurt this girl, but I want to fix me.

Before we were together, I fucked as many as I could get my hands on.
>>
>>16815628
You better get your hands on a green card soon Paco
>>
>>16815628

I used to be like you, in a way, although not molested as a child and not as needy. Stop thinking as many sexual thoughts and keeping your mind focused on sex all day, and you'll discover that it's easier to cut back. Find something that takes up a lot of your time besides masturbation. Or get a job so you don't have all this free time to spank the monkey 24/7.
>>
>>16815631
Fucking kek
>>
I'm kind of in a similar situation, except I wasn't sexually abused as a child, but I was physically and emotionally abused by my step father and other people in my life.

I think the thing is you have to find out what the root of the problem is. Not that you were abused, but what does acting out sexually do for you emotionally that compensates for the being abused?

For example, for me, it makes me feel wanted and like I'm a worthwhile person.

I think secondly is noticing what your triggers are.

For me personally, there is something thrilling about meeting up with a girl to have sex, meeting up with another girl on the same day for a date, and making out, fingering in her car, going home to you girlfriend and having sex with her, then when she falls asleep sexting with another girl you met online. But what really starts all this? For me it is when I have sex that is good.

Let me elaborate, it is hard for me to connect love with sex. When I have sex, I think of sex, not love. So by having sex with my girlfriend, even if I love her, it just feels like I'm having sex with some random girl. In fact, a lot of times I fantasize that this is just a random hook up, and not somebody i'm in a relationship with.

What I'm getting at is that maybe you have to practice abstinence because that is what I'm trying and I think it is working. Even from masturbation and sexting. It is a cycle. (pic related)

And just generally forgive yourself for fucking up if you do.

(additionally, Turn to God, I know that will get a lot of shit around here. But having a little faith can help with the healing process)
>>
>>16815637
>get a job so you don't have all this free time

No shit, I have one
>>
>>16815628

Does that hat say Los Angeles on it? and is it from H&M?
>>
>>16815628
Get a job bro. One that is time consuming and tiring
>>
>>16815627
This.
>>
>>16815643
Get another job. I work two jobs. Used to work 58 he's a week. No time to fap and when I did it was just once or twice. I work at a busy restaurant 12-12 most days
>>
>>16815627
>>16815641

Thank you so much guys. I have friends, but you guys are my true friends. I'm tearing up just reading this.

By the way, there are no stupid ideas here anon
>>
>>16815585
Wow you look like a str8 up sexual criminal the way you're like sniffing her hair all creeper and shit.
>>
>>16815658
Thanks man, I'll make sure to do that

>>16815644
I know, basic as fuck dodgers hat and she's a h&m basic bitch blah blah blah. You're making fun of us, how original
>>
>>16815668
What?? Hahaha I was asleep man haha. I haven't seen her in 2 months in that photo. But thanks for letting me know, I'll tone it down
>>
>>16815671

nooo! I have a hat from h&m that says los angeles on it. I thought you were wearing the same one.

How are your relationships with men? do you have guy friends? or do you find that you have difficulty maintaining heterosexual platonic relationships?
>>
>>16815689
I don't have a problem with having guy or girl friends. I even get along well with gay people more so than straight. But at the same time, I don't blame guys or girls. I blame those people and I never trust older people as much
>>
>>16815703
>I don't blame guys or girls. I blame those people and I never trust older people as much
This is pretty much how I am, but from emotional/psychological abuse. At 25 still have a hard time seeing myself as an adult if I'm talking to someone older than me, get more anxious and stuff.
>>
>>16815677
I feel you tho man.

She looks happy in the images you've posted. I guess just whatever you do try not to break her heart. She looks like she is a sweet girl (not a lot of them around anymore) so if you just have to quench that thirst and are compelled to cheat on her: do it discreetly, for her sake atleast.
>>
When I went to a therapist for a sex addiction all they had me do was not have sex. They gave me a bunch of thing to do that was supposed to keep my mind off of sex.

What I ended up doing was treating my sex like a diet. I decided to only have sex on the weekend and over time cut back on who i was doing.
>>
>>16815722
I have been getting anxiety and become extremely anger when I'm put in certain situations like that. I have a feeling that all is connected with my problem

>>16815735
And I hate feeling like this and I do not want to cheat on her. I hate the feeling that I want to and I hate knowing that I could if I wanted to.
>>
>>16815752
Alright, that really will help me treat it like food. Maybe if I treat it like a privilege then a plague, it'll help me get over this
>>
>>16815766
Some of the thing that I was suppose to do was like count to ten or jog. It was pretty much have an OCD thing to do to get your mind off sex.
>>
>>16815777
As if I'm not ocd enough. Well this will help me out a lot too.

Thank you everyone for your help. I want to be a better person and I'm glad to know that I'm not the only one with fucked up thinking.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.