[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tinder
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (86 KB, 640x616) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86 KB, 640x616
I'm supposed to meet a girl I found on Tinder later tonight.

I'm a massage therapist, so she said she wants me to come over and give her a massage.

She lives with her mom, but says she's chill and okay with her having guys over.

We both said we're not looking for anything serious.

How do I not fuck this up? Do's and don'ts?

Not expecting to fuck tonight. Maybe just makeout/oral sex.

If it helps she's 18, I'm 22.
>>
>>16813886

shes using you for a free massage. this will end with 'oh im too sleepy' for sex or some shit. i do this ALL the time.
>>
>>16813886
Touch her butt and titties. Dont use oil so you can lay her down on her bed and plow her ripe fields
>>
>>16813886

If all she wants is a massage then kinda withhold it for a while. Tease her.
>>
>>16813892
Sounds like what happens when I massage my gf
>>
Tell her your massages are even better when naked. Go from there? It's not hard lol don't over think it
>>
Full body implies naked, but be proressional and put a towel over he butt and stuff.

However do feel her out and stuff :)

NIce trick OP. I think I will use this on TInder and claim im a masseuse :D
>>
>>16813886
Give her a body to body massage.
>>
>>16813886

Offer her mom a massage.
>>
Shit turns out she wants to meet over dinner first before we head to her place. I'm meeting her at a sushi place.

No problem with this, but I'm afraid I'll run into people I know and they'll see that I'm trying to fuck an 18 year old.

What do I do? Change location last minute? Just go and hope nobody I know is there? Most of the people I know are back at school, I just finished tech school so I'm still in my hometown.
>>
>>16814140
Also wtf do I talk about with a girl who we both agreed weren't looking to date and only interested in a casual FWB situation?

this is OP btw
>>
>>16814147

Sit at the bar and talk to her about the intricacies of Japanese etiquette and society. Make sure to speak at length about Nanking and Dokdo.
>>
>>16814156
Can't sit in the bar because she's underage, but we can sit at the sushi bar.

I'm kind of against sitting there because there's more lighting and it's more visible. I think I'm going to get a booth and we'll be in a dimly lit area where nobody can see me working on hooking up with an 18 year old.
>>
>>16814140
You're a retard. Stop worrying about that.
>>
>>16814140
>but I'm afraid I'll run into people I know and they'll see that I'm trying to fuck an 18 year old.

>implying they will care
>implying that it won't just increase your social worth
>>
>>16813886
>not making her pay for the massage
youve cucked yourself already, dumbass. you are already being used, and id bet a large sum of money that you get nothing sexual out of this encounter
>>
>>16814170
>>16814140
Fuck bro you look young as fuck yourself. I wouldn't bat an eye if I saw a 18 and 22 year old on a date together. Shit I would bat an eye if I could see the difference between you guys. You are both young as balls. Shut the fuck up.
>>
>>16814140
what is wrong with fucking an 18 years old ?
because you're 22 ?

lol
>>
>>16814170

You should ask the staff about their favorite animes.
>>
>>16814203
Actually he will end up paying for the privilege of massaging her, with the sushi.
Op she went for the date, because she realized you are easy to drain.
>>
Tinder people make me sick. You're all fucked up.
>>
Let us know what happens, OP. Or even better, give us live updates.
>>
>>16814240
We both said it's not a date, she just wants to do dinner "at least for the first time meeting." We're paying for our own food.

changed the time to tomorrow at 8, so I'll post a thread after that
>>
>>16814240
Or she just wants to make sure OP isn't a psycho rapist.
>>
so we both agreed to meet tomorrow at the sushi place.

We agreed that it's not a date, she just wants to meet before I come over.

I have a few questions:
Should I hug her when I see her? We're taking our own cars to get there, I'm not picking her up.

What should my conversation be like? Should I just casually talk to her, while giving off signals that I'm interested in fucking her? How do I do this?

after we're done eating, should I ask if she wants to go back to her place, or wait for her to ask me?

What else do I need to know for a casual sex "date?"
>>
>>16814318
>use dating app
>agree to meet
>it's not a date!
Don't kid yourself
>>
>>16814451
>so massage at your place later?

>sounds fun but we should do sushi first??

>You mean like a date?

>well it doesn't have to be a date it can be two people getting food

>sushi sounds great, but I'm wondering if you/d like it to be a date (I told her on Tinder that I wasn't looking for anything serious, this is after she gave me her number)

>nooo lol I swear i just think dinner will be better, at least for the first time meeting. don't worry haha
>>
>>16814459
Are you trying to fool me or yourself?

You should talk to her about how retarded you are, there's a lot to say in that regard
>>
>>16813892
i just want to say fuck you and i hope you do this to the wrong guy one day. selfish bitch.
>>
The fact that you are worried about meeting someone of the opposite sex and messing it up shows that it's a date. It doesn't matter what you call it. You're retarded to even believe her let alone try to convince anyone else.
>>
OP here:

it's not a date
>>
>>16814491
it sounds like she wants to fuck you but wants to make it look like you went on a date first so she doesn't look like a slut.
>>
>>16813886
give message
focus on thighs or kiss her back / neck
flip her over for sex

ez
>>
>>16814140
>I'm afraid I'll run into people I know and they'll see that I'm trying to fuck an 18 year old

A man wanting to fuck a ripe hot 18 year old? Inconceivable!
>>
>>16814459
She wants to meet you in person before inviting you into her house. This is common sense.

Don't pay for her food on a first date btw. Especially with Tinderellas.
>>
>>16814425

The art of conservation is the most important part of seducing a woman. Here are some smooth puns to slide into your chat.

"I wanna maki you orgasm."
"I will pay for this meal, I am not a nigiri."
"I'm glad you aren't blind, you wouldn't be able to sashimi."
"Let's get the check, I'll take the rest of this Tojo."
>>
>>16814517
i also dont get this. i want answers from op because I'm confused as fuck. i dont see what is worn with fucking an 18 year old? its legal. here in england 16 is legal and i would proudly fuck a 16 year old.
>>
File: 1442888321917.png (9 KB, 401x367) Image search: [Google]
1442888321917.png
9 KB, 401x367
>>16814528
>>
>>16814532
I have my reasons m8
>>
>>16814532
Probably older women shaming him or beta men who have internalized the idea that older women are somehow more "mature"
>>
>>16814544
and I'm asking why? lol.

>>16814549
yeah, this could be the case. i was seeing a 40 year old women when i was 20 and i discovered from my interactions with her that older women can be immature as fuck.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.