[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It fucks with me so much knowing girls do nasty shit and you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (122 KB, 634x636) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
122 KB, 634x636
It fucks with me so much knowing girls do nasty shit and you have no way of knowing. I always see shit like girls sitting around topless for some rich dude or some famous dude laying there with 10 naked girls around them. I'm always afraid I'll end up with one of those used up whores
>>
Or you can learn to live without them.
It may take a bit of work but it would be more within your comfort zone.
>>
>>16813427

do you live in los angeles? and if not why are you so fucking worried about all the girls in your town somehow knowing and partying with celebrities.

also, if you cant actually tell they are 'used up' by being with them, then SURPRISE, they aren't used up.
>>
>>16813427
It's not like their hard to spot.
>>
>>16813427
its normally only bitches with out anything going for them which do shit like. if you are an actual successful person, you will most likely become affiliated with others, including women who are also successful.
>>
9 times out of 10, they are prostitutes who were shipped here from the Ukraine.

If your girlfriend is a dime that doesn't speak english and has a spotty history past a year ago, you probably shouldn't be dating her, anyway.
>>
>>16813436
Too tired for sex
>>
>>16813494

>too tired for sex

what?
>>
>>16813436

Your best time for attracting people you'd want is when you work on yourself and start planning to be alone. You won't lunge after every opportunity and people who compliment the "I can do without" personality will be attracted to you. Of course it takes time, and you can't just fake it.

You have to really be prepared to spend life alone and recognise that it's not all bad that way. Not some lonerfag who smokes his dad's cigarettes.
>>
>>16813427
Oh no their boobs are exposed! Anything but bare breasts! I love boobs just as much as the next guy but why are they such a big deal? It shouldn't be any more of an event than when a guy takes his shirt off.
>>
>>16813555

>you have to really be prepared to spend life alone and recognize that its not all that bad that way

thats my life philosopy. despite the OP name, im not OP, accidentally left my tripcode on from a different thread i was tripping in. sorry for confusion
>>
>>16813427
/r9k/ is missing a whining faggot. It must be you. Go back there and stay there.
>>
>>16813427
>It fucks with me so much knowing girls do nasty shit and you have no way of knowing.
>I'm always afraid I'll end up with one of those used up whores
This is contradictory. If you can't tell the difference then does it really matter?
>>
>>16813555

I feel like the moment I try to be nice to someone they immediately write me off. And if I try to keep my head down and ignore people, they seem to hate me more and more the longer I ignore them.

Of course I just notice the negative experiences, of which there have been many, while the positive experiences have been very limited.
>>
I don't disagree. My brother fell for a retired whore last year, and it makes me sick watching him bend over backwards for used goods.

I know, it sounds insanely jealous, but she's TERRIBLE for him - we've tried to suggest this to him, but he's not all receptive.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.