[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whats the best way to find some random person you chatted to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: tumblr_mp4szvXLfH1rb9a6wo1_500.jpg (28 KB, 500x376) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mp4szvXLfH1rb9a6wo1_500.jpg
28 KB, 500x376
Whats the best way to find some random person you chatted to online a couple of times years ago when you have very little information about them, that you're not even sure is true, and their e-mail address isn't working anymore?

Is it this? I'll give it a try anyway.

I'm looking for a dude who at least used to post here as ThatFuckingAirlinePilot. Kept asking for pictures of my butt. I don't have any of those to give him but I really need to tell him something.

If it's not this, how?
>>
What you need? And my response hinges on booty pics
>>
You realize that not everything works out and that sometimes stories don't get a ending.
>>
Ha, nice try.

You don't want to see my butt anyway, it sucks.

But the dude in question helped me with something years ago, something kinda big. Life changing, actually... may even call it life saving. I want to tell him it all worked out. I think he'd want to know.
>>
>>16812800

Yeah dont think there's a hope in hell of finding him, or even ever knowing who he really was. I wanted to try though.
>>
I think the guy charmed your panties off and you want to get back in touch because you can't forget him, and you're using that as an excuse.
>>
>>16812814

Sure, that works.

Anyone noticed if he still posts here?
>>
>>16812820
What, so you can have a LDR and eventually end up meeting and life works out just fine?

Fucking delusional. I'm angry because I want this to work out for you.

I'm even more filled with rage because i'm intelligent enough to know that it wont.
>>
>>16812820
I've been posting here for years and never seen that namefag.
>>
>>16812826

Sigh, can't be arsed to play along - no. Not everything is about romance, there's more to life than that, although I can understand the lonely types here on /adv/ might find it hard to believe. I was one, once.

I just need to tell him something, he really helped me years back and changed my life - and as I mentioned, perhaps even saved it. He helped me turn my life around after I posted a cry for help on here.

I'm actually currently in a very happy (non-LDR, too) relationship - which is partly thanks to him, too, as I'm not sure I would be in any state to have one otherwise. So, maybe in a way it is about romance.. but not with the guy I'm trying to find.

>>16812827

Yeah, this is going on about 5 years back now. So I don't really have hope.
>>
>>16812794
lexi?
>>
>>16812839
Nah
>>
>>16812836
Hey, OP. Everything worked out, I assume?
>>
>>16812848
Racheal? Tony? Robert? Nickiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.