[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Craps
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
Anyone who is familiar with the game, what would a winning roll for big bucks look like?
>>
>>16811146
its crap

play roulette

t. game theory
>>
>>16811149
I just need a few sentences in a story like... these people are about to win big.

But what would a realistic winning roll be?
Snake eyes?
>>
>>16811146
Fucking Google it goddamn
>>
>>16811296
I did but it was too confusing
>>
>>16811335
Then figure it out you idiot
>>
craps is pretty fun and has the best odds of any game
It may seem confusing at first, but once you try it out you'll start to learn all the ins and outs

Just read the rules and play an online version before you bet for real
>>
I would just like someone to fill in this blank with a sentence, really... i don't have any intention of playing craps for real.

Betty and Joe were at the craps table. They had been on a winning streak, and it was Joe's final roll. Betty gave him a kiss for good luck. He let the dice go and rolled a ________. They had won the jackpot.

What would the blank be?
Like, what would the equivalent in craps be of a good hand in poker.
>>
The biggest win in craps is the 'all bet'. Something about all other numbers rolled before a seven shows up. Stupid bet, I never bothered with the details.

If you're talking about a single roll that wins big, that's not craps. (Of course you can always place a very large bet to begin with, up to the table limit.) It's mostly about lots of smaller rolls.

Your other option is using roulette in your story instead. Picking the exact number pays 36:1
>>
>>
>>16811355
Now that I see the context, the 'all bet' might actually work. If' they've been sitting there for awhile, and just need the last number. I'd still learn the details of that bet before using it, but a four or five ought to be safe.
>>
File: 1455128031967.png (95 KB, 819x569) Image search: [Google]
1455128031967.png
95 KB, 819x569
In real craps, the incredible win is a long streak. Like 25 minutes without crapping out. Exitement builds.
>>
File: 1444851910050.jpg (8 KB, 183x182) Image search: [Google]
1444851910050.jpg
8 KB, 183x182
>>16811417
kek those latino numbers
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.