[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some good tips for a first date? I just asked a cute
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: AudreyHorne[1].jpg (79 KB, 401x466) Image search: [Google]
AudreyHorne[1].jpg
79 KB, 401x466
What are some good tips for a first date? I just asked a cute girl out who supposedly also likes me yesterday, and she said yes. This will be the first time ever I go out with a girl.
>>
Don't overthink it, if it's meant to be it'll go fine naturally without you trying too much. Just make sure you're not dressed like a tard and that your breath doesnt stink and double check that you applied your deodorant
>>
>>16808350
What to do if you don't know what to say next? It's always my biggest fear.
>>
if you really like her, don't mention or even attempt sex.
>>
>>16808370
I've always had that fear too when I knew I would soon be talking to someone I found attractive. However, when I was actually in action I forgot about my fears and always managed to think of something to say, and the conversation flowed. If you are really really unsure, talk about yourself, like your job/school but also give her plenty of oppurtunities to reapond and also share about herself. Ask how her day went, if shes eating something ask her what she thinks of it, about her hobbies, etc. If she already thinks your cute she'll make it easier on you, trust me. Women aren't harsh job interviewers, even if you're doing a little awkwardly she'll probably still like you anyways unless you're a little shithead
>>
>>16808370
Find out what she likes and mention those kinds of things, she'll open up and be more comfortable with you.
>>
File: 139445724824.jpg (23 KB, 630x351) Image search: [Google]
139445724824.jpg
23 KB, 630x351
Had the same situation, chatted throughout entire date, she says I "make her laugh a lot"
Came back home, I am pretty sure she will never want to relate with me.
>>
File: 1390738899709.jpg (27 KB, 310x310) Image search: [Google]
1390738899709.jpg
27 KB, 310x310
>>16808334
>first date
>she says I make her laugh
>yet nothing special happens
>I think she does not like me at all
>sad
>>
>>16808379
On the first date with my current gf we ended up talking about oral and corsets
It was a super fun night
Plus we definitely have better sex than everyone else
>>
This is a DAMN fine cup of coffee
>>
Follow this advice >>16808350
Bring some mints or gum with you as well.

I've noticed people love talking about themselves, so I usually ask questions about the person, like >>16808412 said, and things usually go well. If you don't know what to say, ask a question regarding her, like, "So how has work/school been?"

Unless she explicitly stated she'll plan everything for the date, plan on what you'd both like to do ahead of time. You don't have to be super specific, just something along the lines of "walk and shop downtown, get something to eat, catch a movie". If she asks what you want to do and you answer, "I dunno," then it can be awkward trying to figure out what to do with her.
And try to do something she'll be into. For example, if she likes comic books and Italian food, suggest going to a comic shop and Italian restaurant. Pretty easy stuff.

Also I'll occasionally jerk off before I get ready for a first date. When I do this it makes me care less about whether or not I'm getting laid and I end up being less nervous. But that's me.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.