[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
IM FUCKED
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 2016-02-14 13.31.09.png (1 MB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
2016-02-14 13.31.09.png
1 MB, 1080x1920
My girlfriend dyed her hair blonde and now desu i feel uncomfortable around her.. i get mad lookin at her pics n i dnt feel invited to her anymore... she saw me today she was so gleefl and i just wanted to curl up and die right there... her hair is normally some shade of brown but i haaaaaate this blonde .... that said lemme make this clear.... ill suport her n i wont let her find out just how much i despise this new look gers what i wanna know
1. Does anyone know why this this bothers me?
2. Why is it not just that i hate her hair but my body rejects even being near her in some way?
3. Is it wierd that this whole thing has me feeling bad because ive never seen her natural hair color(a shade or brown)
4. Has anyone seen this before?(my behaviour)
5. She has her right to do what she want but as my gf i dnt have to love this right?
The pic is her *insert crying emoji*
>>
You're probably not into blondes, let her know what colour hair you're into, and explain the colours you're not.
Not fucking rocket science.
As for the curling up into a ball? You've possibly had some recessive feelings for a blonde woman or dude and the hair colour sets you off, OR your gf has had one colour of hair for a long time, and you've grown so used to it that change upsets you.
>>
>>16806296
1. You type like a fag and I hate you
2. It's fine to express your preference to your gf but really the colour of her hair is not that big a deal
>>
>>16806353
>recessive feelings
do elaborate

happiness is just around the corner
>>
>>16806375
hey now hey now

(who are you and why are you doing this?)
>>
>>16806296

you subconsciously know she's doing that for attention and she's probably cucking you
>>
>>16806296
I don't think you love your gf
maybe it's time to move on
>>
>>16806353
I was raised in jamaica so she is the first whote girl ive ever dated n i mean blonde is great on Tori kelly or imogen poots.. idk yo but thnx
>>
>>16806394
I do love her.. but that damn her makes me wanna cry a lil.. CRY.. man how hair gone make me wanna cry?
>>
>>16806296
As far as seeing that behavior before, how are you with trusting people? If you are having trust issues, I'm surprised you even have a relationship. But, not trusting people can make you want to be away from them. Like blondes. Maybe you have it out for blondes.
>>
>>16806392
Normally id yell at ppl like you on 4chan but i have considered it.. espceciallt since ive read abt 5 diffrwnt articles that say why women change their hair color and it always leads back to them wanting attention in some way... however my girl is loyal n i wont really indulge that thought but just to stay sharp ill keep it in my pocket
>>
>>16806407
I trust her... but idk man shes the only white girl i ever dated and up to 2 years ago i never interacted with with a white person let alone blonde..... i will admit i fo like dark hair and i ADORE the color black
>>
File: vengaboys_wallpaper_04[1].jpg (126 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
vengaboys_wallpaper_04[1].jpg
126 KB, 1024x768
>>16806392
cucking means he knows

Man,OP, one day, you'll be surprised at what makes you cry, and then you'll really laugh, too. As far as being hung up about the particular hair color, see >>16806407

get on and move yo body

we like to party
>>
>>16806410

> i wont really indulge that thought but just to stay sharp ill keep it in my pocket

yeah now that she's emptied your pocket there's enough room to put that feel in

enjoy tasting tyrone's cum when you kiss her
>>
>>16806420
So what are you saying
>>
>>16806427
She spend money on me so there will be no emptyinf my pockets bro>>16806427
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.