[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I make a woman like me or go out with me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 3
How do I make a woman like me or go out with me
>>
be likeable and handsome
>>
>>16805972
I need more? How can I persuade her to do this
>>
>>16805968
>how do I make a woman x

You grab her forcefully by the neck or hair, and whisper menacingly in her ear. This is usually quite effective, except it's bad form and practised by shitskins.
You, anon, should aspire to be a well-mannered gentleman. That means that you cannot MAKE a woman do anything. You can only influence her opinion. It's up to you to determine the dynamic of the interaction, and very often it is up to the male to take the first step, i.e.: ask her out, etc. I say this, because it really doesn't matter how handsome, confident, smart,etc. you really are if you're a passive cunt who doesn't take action.
>>
>>16806029
But what if she doesn't like me? I need to make her like me, she just hasn't realized her feelings yet.
>>
>>16806038
This is the point where you kill yourself, or man up and try to become a better person so that she will actually like you.
>>
>>16806050
I can't become any better then I am.
Can you give real advice now
>>
>>16806056
>can't become any better

Unless this is shitposting, then literally you are lost.
>>
>>16806080
I am as I am. Just as you are as you are.
Anything else is just pretending.
>>
>>16805968
Give her money?
>>
Are we answering the same 3 questions every fucking day? Shit.

Make yourself a good man and you will attract a good woman

The venga bus is comin
>>
>>16806056
>>16806085
If you can't get any better, what good will advice do you? You are already saying that you are beyond help.
>>
>>16806085
i'd consider slapping you into your senses. I know how. Because I'm not a bitch.\

them traffic lights are burnin
>>
>>16805968
You don't want your mate to be too much like you. Then you start noticing your own flaws in your partner and you wind up hating her and yourself. It is important to have some things in common though.
>>
File: 1305471660_vengaboys-up-down[1].jpg (62 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1305471660_vengaboys-up-down[1].jpg
62 KB, 1280x720
>>16807002
>you wind up noticing flaws

happens any way with any relationship at all, m8

we like to party
>>
>>16807025
Anon said your own flaws, and he's right. But you'll most likely not realize you possess those flaws yourself as well.
>>
You can't 'make' someone like you. All you can do is be yourself, relax, and talk to her. Try to find common interests. Don't push. Treat her like a lady. If it clicks, wonderful. If not, move on.

Stay reasonable. With the exception of a lucky fetish, a 300lb neckbeard isn't getting a date with a playmate lookalike. Keep trying, you'll meet someone. Failures are quickly forgotten, not trying is with you forever.
>>
>>16807403
No I want to make her like me. I want to convince her she likes me.
I've figured out where she lives and printed out a map and route.
All I need to do is go there and impress her, then she'll have to like me.
>>
>>16807407
Go on...
...like, with what?
>>
>>16807409
I was hoping you would help
>>
>>16807407
Loosen the wheel nuts on her car and follow her when she leaves the house. When her wheel falls off and she has an accident you'll be there to save her.
You'll be a hero! Her hero :-)
>>
Let me see if I get this right.

You want to go show up at the home of some girl (how well do you know her?) and do something so spectacular that she'll immediately like you enough to go on a date. Wow.

And you want advice on what this spectacular thing is from anonymous strangers who know nothing about you or the girl. Again, wow.

This advice cannot include improving or changing yourself. Are you really already that perfect? Are you in her league? What's the difficulty in just being yourself and talking to her? Just wow.
>>
>>16807502
Just give me advice, now.
What
Will
Make
Her
Me
what do i wear? what do I do?
>>
>>16807554

>JUST GIVE ME ADVICE

Win the lottery. Shower her with money. Give her 100,000 dollars to go on a date with you. You win the game, you've done everything you can to make yourself appealing to the majority of people!
>>
>>16807560
>>16807560
Im thinking of coming up in my car
giving her a bunch of flowers and chocolates and gumballs
then i give her a letter talking about how much I love her
I wear a full tux
>>
>>16807554
Not sure if you're trolling, or really don't get it. I'll risk it and assume the latter.

What can /adv/ possibly say? We no nothing about you, the girl, your history together. Nothing to base anything specific on. There's general advice. Grooming, be fit, smart, better person, etc. But you rejected that. There's really nothing else.

I guess what you want is some magic formula that will make any girl like any guy. Men have been searching for this since the dawn of time, it doesn't exist. Money and/or power go a long way, but even that won't get ~every~ girl. Even James Bond never got Miss Moneypenny into bed.
>>
Protip: You can't -make- someone like you.

Trying to force someone to like you is just going to end in problems for you. While you can do things to boost your chances (stuff like being kind, generous, empathetic, reliable, competent, communicative, intelligent), people can usually tell when you're falling all over yourself to impress them.

Trying to force anyone to think anything is problematic, because trying to force stuff with people just makes them want to dig in their heels more. Trying to force someone to like you also means that you're not being genuine. People know this and don't like it, they'll think you're a brown-noser and a suckup.

Be the best version of yourself that you can. Some people will like you and some people won't. If they do, awesome. If they don't, move on.

A girl will not fix you or your life. Having a partner helps, It helps with loneliness and gives you a bigger support system, but a girl will not magically make everything better. Especially later, when the honeymoon phase wears off. Take it from a marriedfag. Any problems you have before the relationship will rears their ugly heads again later. Even the happiest marriage is not a magical fix-all.

Besides, if you work at improving your self and your life, you will have a better time finding love. People don't want to date someone they have to hold up all the time. They want someone they can stand on equal footing with. The best and strongest relationships are composed of healthy, happy, complete individuals working together, not unhappy people trying to use someone else to complete themselves.
>>
>>16807564
How well do you know her? If you've been talking with each other for
awhile now as friends, this might work, especially if she's a romantic.
If you barely know her this will probably freak her out.

Where do you know her from? You're probably much better off just
starting a casual conversation and being yourself.
>>
>>16807564

>I'm gonna drive up to a random woman's house, give her candy while wearing a full, overblown outfit
>this will work, because it works in every movie I've ever seen

Good luck, pal. Have fun wasting all that money.
>>
>>16807648
>>16807663
Listen up jerks.
I love this girl.
Why would I spend this long arranging this stuff? I just want advice?
Is it really that dumb? Help me
>>
>>16807668

And we ask you for specifics about said girl so you can give us some context to work with but you just tell us "give me advice."

We can tell you the most generic things possible. You won't like it. We can tell you ultra specific things we would do for girls -WE- like. That won't work either.

Tell us more to work with. Stop being dumb.
>>
>>16807668
Because if you've never even talked to this girl then you have no idea who she really is and you're probably hopelessly infatuated with this idol composed entirely of what you -think- she's like.

If you don't know someone, if you haven't seen them at their worst and realized that you still love them just the same, then it's not a real, lasting love.

If you've built her up into this beautiful, glorious, perfect being who can do no wrong, then you will inevitably be disappointed as the real, human version of her fails to live up to your expectations.
>>
>>16807668
>No I want to make her like me. I want to convince her she likes me.
>I've figured out where she lives and printed out a map and route.
>All I need to do is go there and impress her, then she'll have to like me.

Oh, I missed the part where you don't know where she lives because you asked her, you "found out." So you're a fucking creepo stalker who's doing his darnedest to try and show off how awesome he is, but that's not how love works.

She has to want you on her own. Showering her with money is going to be the closest thing to 'making' her like you, and even that won't work because she won't like you. She'll just like that you're rich.

You're kind of insufferably thick. You're better off staying away from her, since you don't seem to have an actual idea of what love really is other than

>if I show off, she'll have to love me
>you guys should tell me what is the best way to show off
>You guys are stupid, I can't be any cooler than I already am

Then you don't need to dress up, or do anything. Just be yourself and everyone should love you if you're so amazing.

>and if you're not, you might want to ask yourself why you aren't as awesome as you think
>>
>>16807682
>>16807702
She's sweet and kind and beautiful
She likes movies and books and movies and art
She literally saved my life
>>
>>16807733
Can you name something that makes her angry?
Do you talk to her outside of school, work, or wherever it was that you met her?
Did she give you her address?
>>
>>16807759
YESSSSS
>>
bumo
>>
>>16805979
You can't
/Thread
>>
File: steve.jpg (66 KB, 399x382) Image search: [Google]
steve.jpg
66 KB, 399x382
>>16807403
>Failures are quickly forgotten
>>
>>16805968
poop on her
if you can do it without her noticing, she will be yours forever
>>
>>16808382
Uh
>>
>>16805968

be chad
>>
>>16805968
you can't make her like you, but you can try to show her why you are a great guy, just don't try too hard or waste too much time with this one person if she is not showing signs of interest.
>>
Not OP.

I'm pretty good at talking to women, I'm a fun guy, attractive, etc.

But I'm a 23 YO unemployed guy who lives with his parents and has little qualifications.

How do i actually get a girlfriend. More specifically, how do i get this girl I'm after who is a university graduate with her own place. Is force of personality enough?
>>
>>16807606
This a legitimately good post
>>
>>16809225
Uni grad with own place here. Maybe. If the guys attractive, intelligent, great personality, and really fun to be with (or at least 3/4) I might consider it for awhile. What are you doing to upgrade your situation? I have a hard time imagining a guy meeting the above criteria yet happy with your circumstances.
>>
>>16809665
I'm not really happy with my circumstances. I'm intending to go to Uni but it isn't organised yet. I'm also joining the army reserve and getting a basic job.
>>
>>16810930
Oh feck off
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.