[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Christian homophobes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
How to roast a Christian who uses their religion as an excuse to hate on people?
>>
matthew 5:22
"But I say to you that everyone who is angry with his brother shall be guilty before the court; and whoever says to his brother, 'You good-for-nothing,' shall be guilty before the supreme court; and whoever says, 'You fool,' shall be guilty enough to go into the fiery hell."
>>
>>16805643

http://www.biblestudytools.com/topical-verses/love-bible-verses/

pick
>>
>>16805643
Say with a straight face that you will accept that God says these things if they will accept that God is evil. This will get a rise out of them like not much else can.
>>
>"We all children of God, yes even you lepers and sinners" -- Jesus

This is the core of Christianity. Now eat the bloody bread of Christ.
>>
Stop being a faggot.
>>
>>16805643
Sorry, but noone likes a faggot. Gays are okay.
>>
File: giphy-facebook_s.gif (34 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
giphy-facebook_s.gif
34 KB, 480x270
>>16805643
Christianity is stupid and religion is dumb
>>
>>16805643
Depends on what exactly you mean my christian homophobes ... you
A. Thos who hate gay people wethwr personally or religiously
B. Those who dont agree with homosexuality because of there religion.. they dnt hate you theyll be nice to you.. but u cant expect them to ever support ur sexuality and belief abt it?
>>
>>16805643
It's really not worth your time. Just live your life and stop worrying about what other people think.
>>
>>16805643

Point out that they are literally not Christians, as the teachings and sacrifice of Christ in the New Testament pretty much invalidate the hateful "punish the abominations" material of the Old Testament. All these sign-waving Old Testamentfags are Jews, at best.
>>
>>16806351

Not OP, but there's absolutely nothing wrong with the people in column B. It's only a problem when you feel you have the right to judge, taunt, or "punish" a sinner, none of which abides by Christian principles in the first place.

Genuine Christians are not the problem, the problem is with bigots who don't know shit about their own religion, the only Bible passages they know are the ones that seem, out of context, to justify and sanction their hate.

A Westboro Baptist is to Christianity as a suicide bomber is to Islam. They are religious fanatics, but they don't even practice their religion, they twist and manipulate it for purely political reasons
>>
>>16806421
New testament also says homosexuality is wrong actuallt buddy.. sorry
Btw i have like a thousand gay friends.. they all know i dnt believe in it n think its wrong... but i still hug and be close so dbt be thinking im a homophobe
>>
>>16806445
>thinking arsenokoites means homosexuals
>2016
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.