[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am accused of being a rapist. My defense is that I ain't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 2015-03-21_00001.jpg (85 KB, 1360x768) Image search: [Google]
2015-03-21_00001.jpg
85 KB, 1360x768
I am accused of being a rapist.

My defense is that I ain't no rapist.

I honestly don't know what I'm being accused of.

Angry sex.
For 3 seconds at a generous estimate
I was kind of bearing down

there's more context, like I was angry for a reason, but essentially, I am accused of rape.

wtf

I feel so imperfect

pic not related
>>
>>16804903

it doesnt matter if youre angry, fool

it matters if it was consensual.
>>
>>16804903
Did she at any point say "no" or "Stop" or struggle?

Then you're a rapist.
>>
>>16804912
Something just kicked in. Are you telling me that if she says no even once and only once, the whole act is instantly considered rape?

She said "no" and it took a second, but then I was all wtf is it rape and got myself away
>>
>>16804919
Like, I don't even consider it a possibility.
>>
>>16804912
"yes" can mean "no" too, check your privilege before you post again
>>
>>16804919
Yes.

If someone says "stop" and you don't, it's rape. That's how consent works.
>>
You're in the 21st century m8. Any act of penetration without the express written consent and a lawyer present is rape.

Fuck man she could have even loved it, you could have made her cum 20 times, but if she says you raped her, you're fucked.
>>
>>16804924
That. I have performed this very reversal. It's embarrassing, to say the least.
>>
>>16804919
>Are you telling me that if she says no even once and only once, the whole act is instantly considered rape?
Not the whole act -withdrawl of consent doesn't work backward in time- but everything after she says no is rape.

If she says no, and you do not stop immediately, you're committing rape. There are some VERY small allowances for human reaction time, but even your claim of "three seconds" is too long: you could have stopped in one. You chose not to. That's rape.
>>
>>16805915
Ehh. In the middle of the fucking act, I don't think three seconds is unreasonable at all. I mean, how often do you say "what?" in everyday conversation even when you heard what they said, because your mind failed to process it immediately? Especially when you're distracted.

I'm not a lawyer but to me prosecuting somebody for failing to react for three whole fucking seconds sounds absolutely unreasonable. I wouldn't judge somebody for that, either.
>>
>>16805939
Also
>fucking act
>three fucking seconds
whoops, unintentional puns.
>>
>>16805915
Anyone who thinks that three seconds is too long is a fucking imbecile and should remove itself from the gene pool.

Ten seconds is the maximum that I would allow.
>>
"Bearing down?" For three minutes? Shit, I was with a guy who bore down for three hours and then shoved me out the door after yelling at me for acting "stressed." Can I accuse him a rape? Naw… but I can accuse him of being a total asshole.
>>
If you're too autistic to know if you raped a girl or not you probably raped her. If she was begging for the D and was moaning then suddenly did a 180 and wanted out then it's he fault. It's like you decide to go down a slide then halfway through yell "I WANT OUT NOO IM BEING FORCED TO BE ON THIS RIDE ARGHHH", compared to being PUSHED down the slide.

Do you understand?? you cuck
>>
>>16804926
Sex isnt fucking red light green light.
>>
What's the context?
>>
File: 1453765806450.jpg (71 KB, 656x721) Image search: [Google]
1453765806450.jpg
71 KB, 656x721
>>16804903

>My defense is that I ain't no rapist.

>I ain't no rapist

>I

>ain't

>no

>RAPIST!

>I!!!!

>AIN'T!!!!!
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.