[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Valentines Day
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 122
Thread images: 13
File: sumi.jpg (32 KB, 853x480) Image search: [Google]
sumi.jpg
32 KB, 853x480
How will you be spending your Valentines Day /adv/?
>>
Platonically going out with a girl I have feelings for but will never have them returned. I wish I could kill off this tiny hope I have left in me.
>>
>>16803378
Like every valentines day I've ever had. I will lay in my bed and think about what could have been.
>>
>>16803378
Playing Torchlight II because I don't care about capitalism's chocolate mega sale
>>
Doing still lives.
I got my basic shapes in the mail today.
Can't wait to study their form and of course the light and shadow shapes.
I'm stoked to be alone.
>>
>>16803387
This, unfortunately. Guess I'll give myself the presents I bought for everyone.
>>
File: labf01_14_alter_dondelinger.jpg (50 KB, 624x352) Image search: [Google]
labf01_14_alter_dondelinger.jpg
50 KB, 624x352
>>16803387
The brown-haired girl gave me a look, The redhead in the park was reading a book, The girl at the airport upgraded my car, Tonight I wonder, just where you are...
>>
Working. In a collections department on behalf of a credit card company. It's going to be awful.

At least I will see my gf after that, and see Deadpool together
>>
I'll be in my bedroom making furry Lewds(/g/ and /ic/ know what's up). Something to fill the void. I just don't know why I am suck a big joke to people. I come across as a joke, thus rejected, thus loner. Oh well, dignity shot.

I'm off tomorrow and will avoid the outside world... in fear of being "that guy" in his mid 20's walking alone.
>>
taking my time at home, also family, and the man I love, my perfect day
>>
>>16803502
>don't know why I'm such a big joke
Possibly the furry lewds you've been making?

>day off
I do that, carefully plan my days off around things like valetines day, christmas, my birthday etc so people won't jab me with questions.

Took the week off so no one asks what I did for valentines day.
>>
>>16803554
Funny thing is that no-one knows I draw it. I got big posters I am painting in my room that take up whole walls and still no suspicion... I guess the furry fan base is small(thank goodness).

I might go to the library tomorrow if it's open, just to be out and doing what I want...then window shop. That'll be it. Hopefully seeing couples in my age group won't make me too sad.
>>
>>16803575
>>16803502

Wow, I'll be working on my own furry thing, except it's safe for work and a novel instead of art. I wish furfag dating sites weren't the definition of cancer or I would be more active on them.
>>
Will invite friends to come over, eat pizza together, watch movies..
>we will have a 'that feel' kind of gathering. I still have to do a lot of work though
>>
>>16803381
I did that last week thankfully.
Make her tell you about the guy she likes and watch how fast you break those ties. You're welcome.
>>
>>16803587
I personally don't even react to other furs, I just draw and post to my account. Might start a tumblr. I have bad anxiety in social situations and introverted. Family members tend to tell me I am being an asshole. But it is unintentional.

I will try to go to a convention when one comes this way.
>>
>>16803597
>dat feel session

Are all your friends losers or something?
>>
Fucking lonely and embarrased.
>>
>>16803378
Sleeping in until 3 in the afternoon. Stay in my room and play video games until 5 am.

I honestly don't care that I don't have a valentine. I'm young and have plenty of time to get my love life in order.
>>
>>16803378
Homework.

Tonight I'm taking her out for ramen and Zoolander
>>
>>16803378
Alone with my cat, pondering on Monday classes and countless times I fucked myself over in my relatively short life. Maybe I'll down some vodka to fill the void, get rid of my regrets and prove my daddy right as he once said that his youngest daughter will end up drunk in a field drain.

I'll also miss my friend a lot.
>>
File: 1398457709148.gif (988 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1398457709148.gif
988 KB, 250x250
Here's one for you: I'll be getting shitfaced with two of my housemates, one of whom has been single for the past 6 months and who I told I have feelings for just over a month ago and doesn't know how she feels about me. My other housemate is oblivious, as far as I can tell.

The last few weeks have been an emotional rollercoaster for me. I've never been in this convoluted a situation before. I'm kind of numb right now.
>>
>>16803822
Sounds like a fucking riot.
Getting shitfaced with your roomates will push that situation in some direction. Which direction it goes will be interesting.
>>
i need a lover, my skype is Crystalskyeso3o, add me because id love to see sme dick ;)
>>
i mean my skype is Crystalskieso3o add me cause id love to see some dick ;))
>>
>>16803691
Cats can be valentines right? What if I get my cat a gift? That made me sad.
>>
>>16803378
Trying to figure out what i should do with my gf.

She said she doesn't love me the way she use to, she says the relationship has dried up. before this all started about 2 weeks ago she went to a club and got drunk with her friends and ended up kissing some guy. She been telling these friends lies about the relationship.

I don't know what to do, we have been together for so long, any advice?
>>
>>16803603
this
source: personal experience with 2 girls

fastest way to lose interest is to have her tell you how she's got the hots for some other dude

then you'll see if you want to just be her friend
>it'll be harder if you're single/lonely and she gets railed every other week tho
>>
Where the fuck am I supposed to find a girl that thinks I'm attractive. I can't take it.
>>
Alone. Ex said we would spend valentines day together. Gave me her new address and everything yesterday said I'm handsome cant wait to see me etc.

Today texts me and says she can't see me shes not ready and shes damaged and shes sorry. Bullshit. She's not sorry. All she ever thinks about is herself and not the people she hurts. Could just say she cant see me in the first place instead of letting me think I wouldnt be alone for once in my miserable life
>>
playing vindictus and applying for jobs so i don't get cut off the dole :D
>>
>>16804099
>the dole

You reached the point where they make you work for free?
>>
>>16804126

yeah, only just finished that in november, back to job searching
>>
File: mc.jpg (104 KB, 960x854) Image search: [Google]
mc.jpg
104 KB, 960x854
>>16803378
>How will you be spending your Valentines Day /adv/?
I got angry yesterday when I thought about it.

I'm 26 (almost 27,) I've never had a girlfriend, kissed or even hugged a girl. I don't have any friends at all. I haven't had any friends for years. I hate where I live. All I do is go to work (11 hours a day if you count the drive,) come home from work, sit on the computer for two hours, and try to fall asleep. Weekends are spent sleeping and wasting time on the Internet.

I started going through my shit, throwing out a lot of things. I typed my two weeks notice. I'm leaving my job, throwing the essentials in my car, and moving across the country. I'm moving to Colorado, I know a guy there, I like weed and the outdoors, and there is an IT scene so I should be able to find work. I have 60 thousand dollars in the bank to do this.

I'm going to try to start over in life. I have absolutely nothing going for me. I've never had anything going for me. I've had an absolutely terrible life by most people's standards.

I'm tired of not doing what I want to do.
>>
>>16804276
>I'm tired of not doing what I want to do.
Why wouldn't you have done what you want to do to begin with? Did you buy into the STEM meme and think it'd set you up for life or something?
>>
>>16804283
I actually like my field, it is one of hte few things I still find interesting. I guess I have that one thing going for me.

Where I fucked up was staying here because my family is here. I fucked up by believing all the people in high school who told me I am not good enough to have a relationship, or even friends. I haven't even put forth any effort to talk to people for the last ten years because all I think about is the negative things they told me: I'm retarded, I'm ugly, I'm a loser. Every single day I tell myself that, usually multiple times per day. Recently I've been catching myself saying those things out loud. "You're a total fucking moron," "You can't do a single fucking thing right," "You're one fucking ugly bastard and nothing will change that." That's what I tell myself all day. I started doing that in my teenage years, I did that all the way through college and now I am in my late twenties and I still think that way. I'm tired of it. There's no point living this way.
>>
File: Kagami_angry sigh.png (208 KB, 425x425) Image search: [Google]
Kagami_angry sigh.png
208 KB, 425x425
Saving money and playing Katamari.
>>
>>16803471
LOL
>>
Wondering why I haven't gotten my medical appointment with the fire department
>>
>>16803943
its over
>>
>>16803943
>She cheated on you
Leave. You can do better than someone who is willing to disregard you in a manner like that.
>>
>>16803943
Leave her as painfully as possible
>>
studying/homework and then work.
>>
Mainly drinking because I have slightly above average looks but I suck at flirting and only girls that flirt first are ugly/fat/not of my race/whores.
I'll just bring out the whisky, the fernet and coke, the vodka, so I can drown my problems.
It also kind of sucks that lately I've gotten the courage to ask out my most recent crush but given the time circumstances that isn't an option right now...
>>
Disney hanging with my family and being single af
>>
Do my reading, start writing essays, try to ignore the rest of february
>>
Gonna make some nice food. Then I'm gonna bring out my favorite bottle of gin, mix it up with tonic and get shitfaced drunk. All this while watching shifty movies I've seen before.

I'll gladly take recommendations for movies choices!
>>
I will probably jill off literally the entire day, save for the moments I am eating, or drinking... Shit I'll even do it while playing video games, cause fuck it, I don't have any shame or pride anymore, I begged a friend of mine to fuck me, I told him he could do ANYTHING and he said no.
>>
File: 1453039216474.jpg (55 KB, 268x263) Image search: [Google]
1453039216474.jpg
55 KB, 268x263
Spent it a day early. Took the girlfriend to a winery, bought her chocolates, ate her out, got my dick sucked and then we fucked.

On the actual 14th? I dunno, probably laundry. Sheets smell like sex.
>>
>>16804756

My favourite genre is slashers, and there's some lesser known ones on youtube. Two on there that I recommend are: The House on Sorority Row, and April Fools Day.

check em out
>>
>>16804761
christ, just find some ugly dude on tinder.
>>
>>16804778
I am too gross for tinder
>>
>>16804780
as long as you're good at sucking dick then someone will fuck you.
>>
File: apu_sad_kwik-e-mart.png (112 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
apu_sad_kwik-e-mart.png
112 KB, 400x300
Here's how I'm going to spend my Valentines:

>Wake up at noon
>Play an mmo for three hours
>Hang out with my nerd friends for the rest of the night and play board games
>Come home
>Cry deeply
>Eat a carton of ice cream
>See how much rum I can drink before I pass out
>Right before I pass out I regret my entire life of being a fat late twenties virgin
>Wake up in a pool of my vomit
>Go to work

Have a great valentines day, /adv/.
>>
Selling chocolates to couples for 8 hours
>>
>>16804789
I have an oral fixation and don't mind if the guy watches TV while I work
>>
I've spent valentines day recording music, and sitting alone in my bedroom with the lights off, talking to people i care about, and drinking far too much water. I have a cold.
>>
>>16804771

thx for reminding bruh, I gotta change my shits tonight
>>
>>16804780
At least you can relate with some fellow anons on /adv/.
Trust me sometimes genetics can be a bitch.
>>
File: 1455118045468.jpg (381 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1455118045468.jpg
381 KB, 1920x1080
>>16803378
With your mom.
>>
>>16804810
No prob. Good to be getting some, isn't it?
>>
>>16804825

Yeah, but I'm not sure I'm going to get it on with her, shes 17 and we've been to a cafe and we've watched Insidious once @ my place. I didn't feel like there was a good time to make a move, so I didn't. I told her we've got to watch part 2 and 3, so let's watch part 2 today. I hope she won't read into this. Got to change the sheets because there's a small piece of a grills uterus/hymen/whatever on it and I can't let her discover signs from my earlier adventures :- )
>>
Probably weeping silently and considering killing myself, like tonight.
>>
Alone in my room with a pizza alternating between videogames and masturbating.
I haven't gotten anywhere with online dating and I haven't the slightest idea how to meet women in person
>>
>>16804054
I need to know this too.
>>
Playing games and watching anime with hot bishies.
Then ill stalk senpai on Facebook
>>
I don't understand why anyone would get super sad on Valentine's Day in particular. If you're that lonely on Feb 14th you're probably just as lonely every other day, so what makes V-Day so special? The fact that other people you don't know are enjoying each others' company? They do that without you every day.
>>
>>16804960
Yeah but those are regular days not valentines day
>>
>>16804960
Obviously, it's relative. So many other people (I work in a restaurant) are with it and having their time under mood lighting and buble. they love it. they love each other. st. valentine's day is about love, and many people don't have that many people in their corner. Wretched.
>>
>>16804965
Dude V-day should be happier than normal. Make it through the day and you get to have cheap left over chocolate sales the next day.
>>
>>16804960
I get to see all my friends spend time with their wives and girlfriends in a more-than-usual manner. I get to drink myself into a coma seeing all that shit on Facebook/Twitter/Instagram.
>>
>>16804972
You should be happy for your friends you prick.
>>
>>16804970
I don't like chocolate or candy in general
>>
>>16804960
reminders that most people I know have someone. on facebook, in public when people are out in cafes etc etc. other times I suppose it's just that little bit easier to ignore.
>>
>>16804978
Jesus fuck no wonder you're so alone.
>>
>>16804974
I'm happy for them all the fucking time, douchebag. I was at/in their weddings. I want to be happy too but no I'm too fucked up for that. Therefor, my valentines date is a bottle of johnny walker. Fuck you.
>>
>>16804982
>My friends are happy and that makes me sad!
>>
>>16804988
You have to be trolling. Envy can make people sad.
>>
>>16804982
at least they found some joy and happiness in this world.
>>
>>16804991
That's the word
>>
I have no friends and have never been intimate with anyone, ever. I haven't even flirted with anyone in a decade.

This loneliness hurts, but I deserve it for being a shallow and boring person.
>>
>>16804988
Hey man fuck you. Yeah its great being happy for your friends but after awhile seeing them happy all the god damned time and them talking about it and always fucking asking you why you don't have anyone... it gets to you. When you look at your own life and its shit compared to their perfect happy fucking life. Fuck my life and fuck me. I can't wait to kill myself a little faster with a fuckton of booze and shitty chocolate. Also, fuck you again you cocksucker.
>>
File: watamote-7-omake-8.jpg (33 KB, 468x468) Image search: [Google]
watamote-7-omake-8.jpg
33 KB, 468x468
>>16804792
Are you me? Thats pretty fucking close except I don't have friends to play bored games with, and I'm not that fat. I'll skip on the ice-cream, but the rest is pretty fucking accurate.
>>
>>16805040
Friends are easy to get as long as you keep up the facade of being happy and normal. Then again I'm a borderline sociopath so its probably not as difficult for me to fake it.

I hope you enjoy your day, anon.
>>
>>16804283
Dude has $60k in the bank, I'd say he's set up for life, finance-wise.
>>
I have a girlfriend but we don't celebrate it. Why?

Because valentines day is the most shallow and lame holiday out there. I like doing romantic things but they have to be spontaneous, and not forced. It almost feels like being shamed into buying overpriced goods, it's rediculous.
>>
>>16805600
enjoy your cheatin bitch

an intercity disco
>>
File: 1455384215860.png (368 KB, 609x507) Image search: [Google]
1455384215860.png
368 KB, 609x507
8 hours of "work" at a refugee shelter
>>
>>16805602
Are you signing your posts?
>>
while spiraling into alcoholism, yes. happy singles awareness dead.

the wheels of steel are turnin
>>
>>16803378
same thing i pretty much do everyday - fuck about on the internet, read and work out. kind of forgot it was valentines day today.
>>
>>16805611
>singles awareness day

What sad fuck coined that term?
>>
>>16805624
some sad fuck. look, it doesn't matter. here's a question for the opposite sex: does it matter who made up singles awareness day?

the vengabus is comin
>>
>>16805632
Wat? Why?
>>
i dont feel smug and superior to people in relationships

but i sure as hell feel smug and superior to people who complain about being single on fb
>>
>>16803378
Surprising wife with coffeemaker she wanted. Going to work otherwise.
>>
>>16803378
Sleeping
>>
Getting dressed up in a busty dress with new 5" heels and going out for sushi, then hopefully sex will happen. Got new lingerie for the occasion, too.

After that, I don't know, might work on my RPG Maker game?
>>
>>16803381

Do you definitely know she doesn't like you. I was in the same boat until 2 days ago, when she wasn't telling something, so I pressed her and she told me she is falling on love with me. Now I'm in way over my head because she's married
>>
taking out this girl i've just met out for a dinner date
>>
>>16803378
My boyfriend and I never really celebrate it. I'm not really romancey. His birthday is next week, so I usually save up for that instead of wasting money on Valentines.

We still go on a date or something, but we do that every weekend. Today, we're going to see Deadpool and go to a really sich burger joint.
>>
>>16804090
You gotta remember she's dealing with shit just like you. But that is super shirty to drop you at the last moment. Get her to but you dinner later to make it up to you. That way you get a free meal and you both get to spend time together on a day not involving the extreme amount if chocolate being sold.
>>
Watching the box.

Nothing's on.
>>
not doing jack shit and then spending all night working at walmart

the usual

;_;
>>
Agonizing how moat likely the girl I love is spending it with a random dude she met a couple of days ago

>couch surfing
>yea right
>>
>>16805938
More like cock surfing
>>
>>16805940
No anon it's not like that, she's travelled like this before and she never slept with any of them (no seriously)

It just so happens that this time she isn't saying anything is all
and it's Valentine's
And it's America, the land of social pressure

I'm sure she's just busy walking around
>lol
At least I'll only have to deal with that grief once I hear what happened and then I won't have another reason to keep texting with her finally

>free me from this life
>>
>>16805615
How can you forget it's Valentine's when the entire world is doing it's best to make you feel like shit for being single?

It's the worst shit possible, and holidays are right up there behind it

>society doesn't give a fuck if it makes you feel worthless and outright hates you for not conforming
>so give me a choice ffs
>>
>>16805967
You're a cuckold, brother

She is getting railed by some pot smoking loser while you're texting her "Are you there?"
>>
>>16803378
Doing a little work/planning for the upcoming work week, laundry, do some reading, maybe play Bloodborne, and watch Walking Dead tonight.
>>
Clothes shopping
Packing for my work trip this week
Eating potato chips
Playing Majora's Mask
>>
File: image.jpg (61 KB, 500x629) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61 KB, 500x629
Alone
>>
>>16803378
fap to Sumisumi
>>
I'm gonna go to my gfs house to hang out and work on homework
That way we can get drunk tomorrow because holiday and such
>>
>>16805981
>blah blah blah society's fault

No-one's telling you anything.
>>
>>16803378
Went snowboarding for the first time. Thankfully the resort wasn't overrun with couples to remind me of my failures.
>>
File: 166.jpg (41 KB, 300x100) Image search: [Google]
166.jpg
41 KB, 300x100
>>16805987
I hate to say this but you might be right by now
even though you're a shit tripfag
but she hasn't replied since...yesterday
so yea

oh well
it was bound to happen at some point
>there goes my week
>>
Fought with my partner, he was really in the mood to make me feel bad about some fight we had long ago. Drinking alone now, pretty sure he's breaking up soon, he doesn't know I bought him a brand new laptop.
Just tired, wish I had someone to talk.
>>
>>16806435
so talk to him ya dingus
>>
Made a card and wrote a poem in it, and I'm going to give it to her today
>>
The day's almost over and it was on a Sunday. So it's come and gone quietly.

Still, wish I didn't have to go to work tomorrow, no doubt the resident jokers gonna be asking me about it tomorrow.
>>
File: vengaboys_wallpaper_02[1].jpg (117 KB, 1024x805) Image search: [Google]
vengaboys_wallpaper_02[1].jpg
117 KB, 1024x805
>>16806435
Sounds like he's fucking retarded, baby.

an intercity disco
Thread replies: 122
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.