[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am fucking raging right now. I am recently married and wife
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
File: royaltrux_controv.jpg (30 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
royaltrux_controv.jpg
30 KB, 350x350
I am fucking raging right now. I am recently married and wife is fucking pregnant even if we took all the precautions, don't ask what we have done just understand it's a fucking miracle she is pregnant ; she's the 0.01% failure rate. Pregnant from our first time after years of abstinence. Dick never met her vagina all those years because I wanted to respect her wishes because she is a great girl full of qualities (we've done kinky things though but never vaginal)

I don't fucking want this baby. I don't care about the saying "nothing happened for no reason" or whatever bs about pro-life/religious would say.

I am not ready yet, we planned it for like 5-6 years from now (we are late twenty).

Wife is really hot and I do not accept the fact that her body will be destroyed so soon in our life.

Am I a monster for thinking like this? I'd say no. Depends of the person's view on this matter I guess.

it will be decided tomorrow.
>>
you sure it's yours?
>>
Yes 100% sure.
>>
>>16800220
>I do not accept the fact that her body will be destroyed so soon in our life.
How so? If she takes care of herself, nothing should change.
>>
You never know, stretch marks, fucked up tits..
>>
In any case, we just started our sex life it fucking suck getting a child now.
>>
>>16800235

This.

>>16800242

Lock her up in a rape dungeon, watch her 24/7 with surveillance or locked her with a tracking device?

Otherwise, it aint 100%. It's 99%.

And that 1% left that she might have cheated, is literally 100 times more likely than the 0.01 chance that it's yours.

You're married. You're the provider, not the one she wants. That's why she doesn't want vaginal intercourse with you. That, and she has it with someone else. Someone she actually wanted, but will never commit.
>>
Ah man, drop the cuck thing it is off topic I tell you. geez man
>>
Calm the fuck down. Having a kid will be better than you think. Fuck your wife more. You need to be fucking your wife more.

Get checked to see if it's yours. I don't give a fucking shit how sure you are, do it.

Enjoy having a kid. If you have a job, you'll be fine. You should have a job.
>>
File: 1439699739157.webm (329 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1439699739157.webm
329 KB, 320x320
She will be extremely wounded out of this, she's religious (regarding some stuff) and motherly. And if later for no reason the abortion would make her sterile or anything it would be the end of us.

Fucking loss loss situation. Bigger loss for me would be keeping it. It would change me for the worst I think to a point it may fucks things up. I would hate my life forever. We never had it easy together and this would be the cherry on the cake.
>>
>>16800417
Grow up then. I mean it. You can do it. It's time to grow up.

Get over yourself. Yeah it will make your life very different and probably not better. Oh well. Deal with it. That's the right answer and you know it.

But have fun complaining because you're upset on this imageboard.
>>
Dude there is no way she cheated me. It's not even been a month since our first time and it was bloody as hell. She cannot cheat me, this concept doesn't exist for her. If one day when all the planets are aligned with any other rarely occurances she cheats and I come to know I'd forgive her and should would be my slave forever.

Anyway long story short, the question if it's mine or not is not on the table.
>>
>>16800440

How far along is she?

>She cannot cheat me
Nothin' is certain.

> this concept doesn't exist for her.
For her? Or for you?

>If one day when all the planets are aligned with any other rarely occurances she cheats and I come to know I'd forgive her.

So she knows you're a cuck and she'd get away with it.

> and should would be my slave forever.

I assume you mean "she'd be my slave forever" and from the sounds of it, it's the other way around.

>Anyway long story short, the question if it's mine or not is not on the table.
Because it's not possible, or because you don't like hearing it.

Admit it, you know you're irrationally angry about this. Too angry. It aint about her body being destroyed by pregnancy, but your marriage. It aint about not being ready for a kid, which is unsettling and daunting, but not anger inducing.
After all this, anger is not a feeling you should be having, and you know it.

But you're still feeling it.

You know why.
>>
>>16800458
less than 4 weeks, confirmed by echography.

Being a cuck or not is not revelant, stop wasting your time.
>>
>>16800488

Irrelevant because You don't care if she had another man's dick inside her, or irrelevant because you don't want to confront that possibility?
>>
See the situation as hypothetical then. There is no cheating. There, your variable is fixed.
>>
First time, another possibility is using the birth control incorrectly. At .01%, I'm guessing the pill. Did you wait 30 days after she started? Can take that long to work.

This doesn't have to fuck up her body. If she bottle feeds, works out, and eats correctly both during and after she'll get her body and tits back. Perhaps even a cup size bigger.

As for having a kid. It is a shit ton of work and money. And forget doing anything spontaneous. Plan on a lot less parties until you meet other parents. But in the end it's really rewarding and a blast if you just go with it.
>>
>>16800355
>You never know, stretch marks, fucked up tits..
Again, genetics aside, you can avoid this by taking care of your body. You need to stay moisturized, wear properly fitting bras, and not gain too much excess fat.
>>
>>16800440
>She cannot cheat me, this concept doesn't exist for her.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
>>
>>16800220
Not gonna lie OP, there may be a chance that she may not be able to carry the kid to full term.
>>
>>16800745
Yes I secretly wish that if she decide to keep it. It sucks to admit.

>>16800697
I think I will be a blased person for the rest of my life and I am afraid I would not be able to take care of him/her with this new mindset.

My brother and her sister have children and each time I see them I pity them in a way and I was happy I was not there yet. This situation is a big fuck you to me.
>>
Holy shit op. What is your fucking problem? Really, pull yourself together. You aren't 19. She isn't a random hook-up. You two are MARRIED.
This is your family and your kid. It solely depends on the two of you how you are going to arrange this. You can live life to the fullest even with kids. It's your responsibility to organize everything the way you want it. And she can take care of her bod. Besides, you married that girl. I really hope you didn't do that solely because she has a nice body.

Take note adv, this is what happens if you marry a girl just because she's a virgin and good looking. It's not going to work.
>>
Today, a child is planned. It is calculated unless both parents don't care which is fine if both agreed. You can be married and not wanting children for the time. It is not a matter of man-ing up or taking responsibility. We are not in the dark ages where we had to in order to survive.
>>
>>16801479
yeah, he can now choose between loosing his wife or having a child. since they wanted to have kids sometimes anyways, i guess the choice is obvious
>>
>>16800379
You sound lonely and bitter cause nobody wants you. Don't push your shitty problems onto someone else.
>>
And beside, lets be honest about it. Father from the first night is a fucking nightmare for any men unless a person is super family centric or religious. I used to laugh at these people on how they became trapped and retained so soon. Seriously fuck that.
>>
Sucks you're having a baby when you didn't want to but maybe you should try to focus on how you get to create a human being with the woman you love. Do your job and give these people the best life you can provide for them. Also since she's already pregnant you might as well get some really good sex in while you can. As for her body being ruined there are plenty of hot ass mom's out there. It's up to her whether or not she wants to let herself go.
>>
>>16800220
>our first time after years of abstinence.
>years of abstinence

WHAT A GODDAMNED FAGGOT OH MY GOD

Bitch please, she was surely getting it on the side. No woman can go without sex for YEARS around a guy she likes. She just didn't want you to think she was a whore, so instead of fucking you she fucked some throwaway guy.

It isn't yours. And a faggot beta like you deserves to be a cuck. "What a boring guy, he didn't even seem to want to fuck me. What a loser." Raise another man's spawn.

>>16800417
>And if later for no reason the abortion would make her sterile or anything it would be the end of us.

This doesn't happen with a medically licensed professional abortion provider, you retarded piece of shit.

Let me ask you, anon. Why did you marry and fuck a religious girl who is 'motherly' if you didn't want to have kids with her? That's like, all they fucking do.

Take a fucking sex ed class while you reevaluate your mental retardation, OP. You're the dumbest fucker I've met on this site in nearly ten years of browsing.
>>
>>16801711
Move along man. Bait is too obvious and even if it is not, just fuck off. Go bother the robots instead. Standard 4chan troll post.
>>
>>16800220
Been there before.

It happens when you're married. Things will look different after the kid but it isn't the end of days. In many ways it's better to have the kid younger because they're out of your hair earlier.
>>
>ITT : Cuck in denial

Anyway, you deserve this, what a bitch ass faggot.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.