[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why don't girls like me? is it because i'm not rich?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7
File: feels.jpg (13 KB, 236x348) Image search: [Google]
feels.jpg
13 KB, 236x348
why don't girls like me? is it because i'm not rich?
>>
>>16800197
It's probably your personality.
>>
>>16800197
not rich, unattractive personality, unattractive body/face. Most be something of those three.
>>
>>16800199

This.

Being successful with girls is about 99% your character, and 1% your looks.

Although if you have money you can cheat, and it doesn't matter who you are or what you look like.

It won't take you long in life to realise that all the dudes who are successful with chicks are those who a) have their shit together, b) have the confidence to ask a girl out, c) can take charge of a situation, d) treat their girl well (obviously there are some people who resort to straight up abuse but let's ignore them), and maybe some other shit.
>>
>>16800199
do girls find a stoic personality a turn off?
>>
>>16800197
It's your overweight belly hiding your small cock
>>
>>16800209
>Being successful with girls is about 99% your character, and 1% your looks
This guy is either blue pilled as fuck or lying.
you're probably ugly/fat.
>>
>>16800226

Depends what you mean?

If you're a strong silent type then you will be attractive, but only if you are actually strong. Strong physically and/or in character. Someone like Sean Connery.

Thing is, you're sure as fuck not Sean Connery. If you're a bedroom dwelling video game player, but you think "I read some Seneca, I love the Greek Stoics, why don't girls liek meeeeee :( :( :( :(" then yeah, that ain't gonna get you any chicks, champ.

Literally the best advice is to just be a strong person. Lift weights, or play a sport, or become successful in business if that's your game, or join the military, or get into running or swimming or cycling, or whatever. All of that stuff will naturally boost your testosterone, you'll feel better about yourself, and that confidence and sense of pride in what you've achieved (whether it's starting a business, passing out in the military, or beating your 2.5km run personal best) will come across in all your social interactions. That shit gives you the fuel you need to hit it good with girls.

This stuff really isn't fucking rocket science. Just git gud nigga.
>>
File: me.jpg (21 KB, 488x480) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
21 KB, 488x480
>>16800237
i'm /fit/
>>
>>16800271

I'm slim and not unattractive

Sorry that you blame all your failures on your looks bro :)
>>
You're less than 8/10
>>
>>16800279

Well then you should have no problem getting girls, unless you're a fucking autist
>>
>>16800292
Maybe I am autistic, but I never knew.
>>
>>16800279
It's probably your face, or your ethnicity
>>
>>16800279
Can we get some face shots?
>>
>>16800279
all of you fags that get /fit/ and think they'll get chicks are the ones that end up getting beta cucked by your girls because all you have to build your personality and confidence on is your muscles.
>>
File: 20151103_213457.jpg (254 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
20151103_213457.jpg
254 KB, 1280x960
>>16800307
POO
>>
>>16800346
You look like a terrorist--shave off the beard. Hair's nice though.
>>
it's all in your head. Know girls who have been obsessed with nearly homeless men, and girls who all huddled around this weird mexican-indian goth overlord lookin mother fucker back in the day.
>>
>>16800346
Oh my goodness, Khal Drogo lost his braid!
>>
File: image.jpg (172 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
172 KB, 960x960
>>16800358
I don't have a beard anymore.

Here's a more recent pic. I was trying to see how my haircut went.
>>
>>16800370
Nooooo. Your hair was amazing before. Get rid of that mess in the front, because you don't have the right look for it.
>>
>>16800370
you're prolly creepy and autistic or too shy.
you never show pics that show too much of you what means you lack confidence in your looks what prolly means you are a beta that feels awkward when he smiles
>>
>>16800378
It's unstyled in that pic. I was thinking of growing my hair out again.
>>
>>16800370
>>16800346
>>16800279

Smile more. You look depressed, which is definitely going to make people stay away.
>>
>>16800209
>>Being successful with girls is about 99% your character, and 1% your looks.
I'd say it's fifty-fifty
>>
>>16800388
>tfw crooked teeth
>>
>>16800392
It's not a big deal, as long as you don't make it one. I see people all the time with really fucked up teeth, but they're always with someone amazing. Do a closed smile, if it really makes you feel bad.
>>
File: james-gandolfini-wife--z.jpg (97 KB, 610x500) Image search: [Google]
james-gandolfini-wife--z.jpg
97 KB, 610x500
>>16800391

No way.

I mean yes I suppose if you're a fat fuck then that would affect you, but even then your character is more important. Take James Gandolfini for example. That guy was fat as fuck but still got chicks because he was alpha, he was confident, he was bold and entertaining, he made chicks laugh. Chicks love all of that shit.

At most, looks are like 10%. That's all I'm budging. Character is still about 90%.

Guys worry about how their face looks and shit, 'oh god I'm ugly!'. That's such a fucking girly worry man. Obviously if you have acne then get some medication, and obviously get a semi-presentable haircut. After that, don't worry about it. Your character is SO, SO much more important than how you look. Go to the gym, strengthen yourself, increase your social circle, push yourself out there more. Take more chances. Be more vocal. Be bolder. Become more confident. THOSE are the things that chicks care about and that they find sexy.
>>
File: kek.png (728 KB, 859x960) Image search: [Google]
kek.png
728 KB, 859x960
>>16800462
teach me your ways
>>
>>16800209
Its have and if you are a complete ugly shut, you better have something worth while to compensate
>>
>>16800209
>be 1/10
>physically repulse girls
>get looked at like a freak every day
>even my sisters wonder what happened
>read this shit
>1% your looks
>hahahahahahahahahahaha yeah totally its 1% looks that's why there are SOOO many 1/10 dudes rolling around with 7+'s yeah you totally got that one right.
>>
>>16800197
More likely to be the attitude that, among other things, led you to make this assumptiin.
>>
>>16801161
I don't have an attitude.
>>
File: alpha.png (213 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
alpha.png
213 KB, 480x480
>be incel
>graduate college and get an ok job within my profession
>move to a rich part of town (just because circumstances)
>meet fat chick with no job on the internet
>"You're so awesome, why do you pay attention to poor little me?"
>Start dating her
>Pay for everything
>Get laid

That's the way you do it, if you're a 4chan tier loser like me i guess.
>>
>>16801158
1/10? Post a pic, I can't even imagine how a 1/10 looks.
>>
>>16800280
Aim lower
>>
>>16800197
No, it's because this is a question you genuinely ask. Just be yourself and be happy in being yourself.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.