[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My wife is self conscious about her breasts being small. Would
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
My wife is self conscious about her breasts being small.

Would it be horrible to gradually psychologically influence her to get implants?
>>
>>16798653
I mean if she wants them. Manipulating your partner can lead to some bullshit later that will probably kill the relationship anyway, so if you do I hope your okay with someone else grabbing those twins you paid for. Plus their going to hurt and kill the feeling a bit especially if she does have tiny breasts cause their more sensitive when there small.
>>
>>16798653

It wouldn't be all that weird to bring up the topic of implants, but it'd be super-weird to engage in a long campaign of manipulation against your wife. It kinda suggests you don't respect her or care what she wants. She's a person, not an anime character. Everything about your post gives me the creeps
>>
>>16798712
She doesn't want implants now but she wants bigger boobs so I figure I can reduce her psychological resistance... I would pay of course. I'm getting my nose done later this year myself actually.
>>
>>16798653
It sounds like you want them more than she does, which is a recipe for disaster. Why not spend the energy convincing her that hers are just fine?
>>
>>16798653

Just wait til she's asleep, gas her with anaesthetic, whip out a scalpel and chuck some silicon in those bad boys. She'll appreciate the gesture.
>>
>>16798653

Only get implants from Japan. American implants are disgusting
>>
"Honey I think they're fine, perfect. Bit if you want bigger ones, just get implants if it bothers you so much."
>>
>>16798747
>I'm getting my nose done later this year
don't suck her into your stupid ideas just because you are self-concious too. Man this is how relationships get ruined. Plastic people are so mental
>>
>>16798852
She is Japanese and we live in Japan.

>>16798858
I will try that thank you
>>
>>16798861

Then you're onto something magical, friend
>>
>>16798860
Some people spend millions on houses, so what's the issue with spending a few thousand on your body?
>>
>>16798653
you're a fucking cunt.
>>
>>16798653
Why don't you talk to her like a fucking adult.
"hey honey, I know you're self conscious about your breasts and I don't want you to do it just for me but if you want, I will pay for a breast augmentation"
>>
>>16798747
There is actually a thing called "fat grafting". I've looked into for myself before. Only adds about 1-2 cups but it's natural. She might be more for that.

Why doesn't she want implants?
>>
>>16798653
She does it because she's bored of you and wants attention from other men. However her small breasts makes her feel like she can't attract other men.

If you get her implants, she will go to the bar, you get cucked, and she'll then take 1/2 yoru stuff.

Stop being dumb, women are manipulators like that. You need to start groping her small titties.
>>
>>16798653
implant is not good for health. Just to let you know.
>>
>>16799056
They aren't "unhealthy", retard. If done professionally and correctly, like anything in life (including wiping your own ass), then it is perfectly safe and has no negative side effects and the benefits are great.
>>
>>16798858
This. Each time she brings up they're too small.

Being Japanese she's asking for your permission to get augmentation. She can't/won't ask directly so she's hinting at what she'd like.
>>
Fake boobs always look terrible. Always.
>>
Why don't you get implants for yourself if you like big boobs so much, fuckface?
>>
>>16799680
I would if it weren't seen as such a freak thing to do for a guy
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.