[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can I control my anxiety at work? Alcohol helps at home or
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
How can I control my anxiety at work? Alcohol helps at home or social situations but I can't drink at work

>work retail
>paralyzing anxiety
>sweating, red face, hands shake

Inb4 see a therapist for 150hr mind games
>>
>>16798383
No insurance?

I think if you're self-medicating with alcohol to the point where you'd like to drink at work you have a problem that's serious enough that it would be a good idea to see a psychiatrist and try getting onto a medication that's not going to be as damaging to you as alcohol.

It might also be useful to look into something like cognitive behavioral therapy, but if you're not willing to involve yourself with "mind games", what's the point I guess.
>>
>>16798399
>No insurance?
Moat therapists don't take insurance. You can still get the insurance company to reimburse you, but only at out-of-network rates, and you have to do all the logistical crap yourself.
>>
>>16798383
>>16798383
Cigarettes and weed
>inb4 cigs are disgusting poison and weed is for degenerates
Ask doc for benzos
>inb4 drugs is Bad
!!
Then idk those are all that help me. I have severe anxiety and panic attacks
>>
>>16798383
what the hell makes you so anxious? people are shitty fuck them, drunk u understands this
>>
File: andy.jpg (133 KB, 615x818) Image search: [Google]
andy.jpg
133 KB, 615x818
meditation worked for me , try it anon.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8oKWQiEWYs
and
http://marc.ucla.edu/body.cfm?id=22
>>
>>16798409
I don't know. Maybe autism
>>
>>16798405
Same I tried to quit smoking but my anxity got worse. Now I smoke to much weed as compensation
>>
>>16798789
Me too. I don't know if I smoke too much. I get stoned 1-3 times a day
>>
>>16798383
Find a new job. Fuck retail work
>>
What seems to trigger it the most?
>>
>>16798383
>work retail
>cant drink at work

Sure you can
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.