[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it bad I have no energy for anything ever and live in a state
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 8503454243.jpg (91 KB, 650x758) Image search: [Google]
8503454243.jpg
91 KB, 650x758
Is it bad I have no energy for anything ever and live in a state of perpetual boredum? I don't really have a job right now and just do projects for my parents like painting. But even just a little bit of work and I have no energy to do it, I just want to sit around and take breaks, and eventually I just stop early. Even on my computer I can't even find the energy to try a new show or watch a movie or play a new videogame when its so easy just to click on another 4chan thread. I mean occainsally I'll have fun playing videogames or watching a show but most of the time its not like that. I feel like I'm the laziest person alive, its a miracle I haven't bored myself to death by now.
>>
For what it's worth, I feel the same way. It's actually pretty refreshing to see someone else like me for once.
>>
I know this feel so badly.
It feels like I was locked down by it until I just let go. I've been thinking too hard over nothing. Or maybe it was just seasonal funk washing over.

Better times ahead for all of us I hope.
>>
Could be depression.

Try cutting sugar out of your diet and going for a walk in the mornings.
>>
>>16798112
I guess i'm not the only lazy person
>>16798119
I've always been like this though.
>>16798122
>sugar
I love sugar so much I don't ever see myself putting off it completely
>exercise
That just makes me lazier, although I get to feel good about it at least.
>>
>>16798122
>Could be depression.
That's depression

OP, this happens when you don't have a job nor studies, an another symptom you should be having is having a distorded sense of time.
You should unleash your autistic self, and set your mind on a bigger goal. That's getting a real job, like you should and like your parents want you to.
>>
>>16798144
Jobs are monotonous and the most boring thing of all though. I'm always amazed people wake up every morning to do something they don't want to because they need the money. How incredibly fucked up and sad for the world. I'd rather kill myself then get a dull fucking job, and yes of course I know my parents want me to get one
>>
>>16798151
Not all jobs are desk jobs you know
>>
>>16798111
It's only bad if you feel bad. But it seems like you hate it, so it's actually bad.

I've got the same problem since my birth (am 23 now). Can't even get out of my bed. Right now I'm trying this:

>wake up
>hate everything
>want to sleep until i die
>give a fuck
>do workout
>take a shower
>eat
>feel better than anytime in my life
>get shit done

Sounds like I don't know how hard this shit is, but I start getting used to it and I really feel better.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.