[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I was around second hand weed smoke in my friends car 2 days
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1454913640360.jpg (53 KB, 500x625) Image search: [Google]
1454913640360.jpg
53 KB, 500x625
I was around second hand weed smoke in my friends car 2 days ago will I fail a urine test?
>>
>>16797741
yep, sorry
>>
>>16797742
To clarify, the windows were open but I smelled it a few times, I've been high before and I didn't feel high at all from being in the car (it was only about 10 minutes)
>>
>>16797741
When is the test? Did he hotbox it, or were the windows down?

I think it can tell the difference between someone who smokes, and someone who is around someone who smokes, but I'm not exactly sure. You should drink a lot of water every day until the test, just in case.
>>
>>16797746
Sorry to hear you're going to jail for narcotics offences.
>>
>>16797748
Could be anytime this week. And I said in the previous post that the window next to me and the sun roof were open and they did their best to blow it out of the sun roof.
>>
>>16797752
The test is for a job, I'm not criminal scum.
>>
>>16797755
I caught that part when the thread auto-updated.

It sounds like you'll be fine. Someone who smokes every day can pass a drug test with about two weeks of preparation, so one week and only a little second-hand shouldn't be killer.
>>
>>16797769
Let's hope so, I could really use this new job
>>
>>16797775
You should be fine, but exercise better judgement. You knew this test was a precondition of where you applied and that they might call you for it. You knew your friend was a pothead.

Was it that hard to say "hey dude, I can't be around if you're smoking for a bit."
>>
>>16797775
Oh, and if it's a hair test, ask them to use your pit hair instead of head hair.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.