[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm taking a class that's going to end soon. There's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: bashfy.gif (36 KB, 355x513) Image search: [Google]
bashfy.gif
36 KB, 355x513
I'm taking a class that's going to end soon. There's a girl in the class I just want to get to know better. I want to ask her for her phone number but I'm so fucking shy and bashful my stomach gets tied in knots just thinking about asking her, Is too much of a dorky move to write her a note? I wouldn't ask this if she was a regular girl but she has this naive quality is a complete nerd.
>>
Try to talk about something in the class, just strike up the conversation, then with something like "what's your number, so we could discuss it later?"

Or ask for Facebook, it is easier to type than to talk.
>>
>>16795577
>Is it too much of a dorky move to write her a note?
Yes it is and that's a pretty terrible idea.

Just ask her for her number one day. If she asks why, just tell her that you like talking to her and you two won't see each other in class anymore soon.
>>
>>16795577
For every fear you face in life, calmly rationalise it. Any irrational fear you encounter needs to be faced and defeated. The sensation will only be momentary. A missed opportunity can last much longer

This may not seem helpful, but just talk to her. And try to smile
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.