[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
fuck /adv/ I need to talk to my professor after lecture about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: received_10153298207891938.jpg (21 KB, 478x357) Image search: [Google]
received_10153298207891938.jpg
21 KB, 478x357
fuck /adv/

I need to talk to my professor after lecture about registering for his class so that I have enough credits to graduate this spring but getting really anxious and Im psyching myself

How can I get rid of this feeling in the next hour and a half so that I actually talk to him after lecture
>>
I don't understand what's so nerve-racking about this.
>>
>>16795318
tell yourself you're a carpenter.
this boosts your confidence.
i'm a carpenter myself and my confidence has grown ever since i got into the industry.
>>
>>16795347
The class is closed and registration closed last week
Its like the anxious feeling some people get before sending emails. Its irrational, Im just trying to get rid of the feeling
>>
>>16795368
Why didn't you register then? And often it isn't up to the professor to let you in anyway?
>>
>>16795383
I had to switch around my schedule and Ive been putting it off because I keep working this conversation up to be something terrible and avoiding it

I talked to my major advisor and its up to the professor ultimately. No one to blame but myself
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.