[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have a date set up with a girl from OKC...but I was browsing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: phil_spector2.jpg (49 KB, 500x250) Image search: [Google]
phil_spector2.jpg
49 KB, 500x250
I have a date set up with a girl from OKC...but I was browsing her questions and saw she answered "No" to the question "Would you date someone who is really quiet?". I wouldn't say I'm /really/ quiet, but I am a man of few words. Should I still go for it?
>>
Any advice or should I just expect failure? When my ex broke up with me, she said that one of the things she didn't like about me was how quiet I was, so I'm a bit insecure about being quiet.
>>
>>16795099
Listen, my ex told the same thing, but later I understood that is just rationalision. In fact, she liked my introversion, at the beginning of my relationship.

So, don't let you get scared from that.
You just need to relax, and help her relaxing too.
Often, speaking few words is better, because you don't give away yourself easily.
Just don't be frightened and don't be insecure. Drink a beer if it makes you more confident. If the two of you click together, you'll talk a lot and you'll not notice either.
>>
>>16795053
Nothing ventured, nothing gained, anon. Go for it! And don't bring up OKC questions on the date.
>>
>>16795053
I can't say I have ever exactly been a ladies man, but one thing I've learned in life is that people often have no idea what they want. Maybe she'll like your stoicism. It could be as long as there is substance behind what you say maybe she won't mind that the quantity isn't there. Either way the point of a date is to find out if you are compatible, not a guarantee that you will be. Go, date, take a chance.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.