[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've been with my girlfriend for 2 years now. She's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: tfw+water[1].png (83 KB, 790x773) Image search: [Google]
tfw+water[1].png
83 KB, 790x773
I've been with my girlfriend for 2 years now. She's my only relationship I've ever been with and also my only sexual partner I've ever had.

We love each other a lot and I can see us being together for a very long time, but it's always at the back of my mind that I'm missing out on my young years where I should have more sexual partners. She's had several previous relationships and casual sex before me so obviously she's happy with "settling" now, and so would I be if I could get these thoughts out of my head.

I know it sounds really ridiculous, but it's eating me up inside because I would gladly spend the rest of my life with my curent gf, but I just can't get these thoughts out of my head. I've even considered cheating on her just to make up for it, but I know that would just make me feel like shit afterwards.

Help me please. No matter how I look at this I just can't seem to have a single day where I don't think about it.
>>
Damn dude in a similar boat

If you love her get over it if it bothers you you need to see other people
>>
Doesn't the grass look green. Wouldn't it be great if your woman just left your sorry ass and then all your wishes could come true.
>>
There is great reward in being true to someone, you will understand this when you are a bit older.
>>
>>16794820
>>16794820
Same boat
Leave her
She's gonna get tired of you anyway
Happened to me
>>
>FOMO bullshit
Been there, done that

casual sex and hookups aren't as great as you think.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.