[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
2016 Election
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1332209496563.jpg (133 KB, 500x334) Image search: [Google]
1332209496563.jpg
133 KB, 500x334
I don't anticipate having a great time when the election rolls around this year. I'm a Bernie Sanders supporter, but it's looking like he's going to get fucked out of a nomination one way or another. I don't support Hillary Clinton, and in fact I feel just as strongly about not wanting her to be president as I do about all the Republican candidates. If/when she gets the nomination, I would not feel comfortable giving her my vote, but I feel like there is going to be immense pressure to do so. The prevailing attitude is "if you don't vote, you just give your vote to the other side", but I think we've all seen that it doesn't always work that way. I think she's going to win the nomination primarily because of the system of delegates, not the popular vote, and she's probably going to win the presidency the same way. It doesn't matter if I don't vote for her. I'm just not looking forward to the inevitable arguments with friends and family about how I should vote for someone I don't want to vote for. Anyone else between a similar rock and hard place?
>>
>>16794802
Take some comfort from the fact that it doesn't matter all that much. While a President can set a tone for a period of time that can influence the society, he/she can't really do much without Congress, and Congress is institutionally prejudiced in favor of doing nothing.
>>
>>16794802
Vote trump. At least he will avoid war, try to diminish the influence of lobbying, and nit flood tge country with illegals.
>>
>>16795074
Trump
Make america great
>>
>>16794802
>but I think we've all seen that it doesn't always work that way.
But it works exactly that way when you give the electronics the opportunity to make your vote fraud.
Get in there and vote, speak your mind.
Everyone has to get in there or she's gonna run you for your money.
We need that presidential example that wants change so we can teach the other retards that we need to cycle out the old farts in congress too.
>>
>The prevailing attitude is "if you don't vote, you just give your vote to the other side"

This is horrible logic. If there is no candidate you like then why vote? You can't just vote for the least evil person.
>>
You wouldn't buy goods you don't like. Why vote who people you don't like?
>>
Aw sorry Bernie bro, the best will always win, sorry things won't get handed to you
>>
dude the superdelegates don't commit until the national convention

also, there is a HUGE difference between shillary and and whatever corpse the republicans are going to shuffle up there. Bernie knows this and he'll tell his supporters to back her too. Hill the shill might be establishment, but at least she's democratic establishment. Can you imagine who Trump would nominate for the supreme court? This current court is bad enough and RBG isn't gonna live forever.

imo though we end up with a hillary/bernie ticket in one form or another
>>
i'm voting for trump because he's going to make carpentry great again, most other candidates strongly oppose carpentry and want to tax it high.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.