[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My girlfriend keeps getting harassed by a group of people at
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
My girlfriend keeps getting harassed by a group of people at the junior college she goes to. They call her awful names like house nigger and uncle Tom simply because she doesn't want to get involved with identity politics, sjws and feminism. She's very meek, very shy and honestly a bit fragile, and is considering transferring. I don't know why they're harassing her specifically since I doubt she's the only woman who doesn't want to get involved.

What can we do to get these lunatics to fuck off.
>>
>>16794341
She obviously said something that pissed them off, otherwise they would not focus on her.

If she's not willing to apologize and she can't just brush off their hate, then she needs to involve a counselor or switch schools.
>>
>>16794341
You probably can't get them to stop,because one of the sad ironies of life is those who fight the fiercest against prejudice and intolerance are too frequently most guilty of prejudice and intolerance toward those they decide aren't sufficiently supportive of their cause.

You could try to point this out to them, but it is a rational argument and they are clearly not operating in rational mode.

You'll get further in strengthening you girlfriend. Do all you can to boost her self-esteem. Show her how to ignore and dismiss the bullies. Help her find a circle of friends who support her so that she can thumb her nose at the bullies.

They say that living well is the best revenge. The more she can ignore them, the weaker they become.
>>
>>16794344
That's the thing, all she did was tell the she didn't want to going their club. When they pressed her she just said she didn't feel opressed. They have even referred to her as a race traitor because she's dating me and I am white.
>>
>>16794344
No. This anon is almost certainly wrong. She didn't have to do anything to piss them off. The mere fact that she is going about her business and not joining their political movement makes her a "traitor" in the eyes of fanatics.

You don't defeat bullies by running away. You defeat them by making them incapable of hurting you, either by making them weaker or making yourself stronger.
>>
That's normal behaviour for feminists, just keep BTFOing them in public
>>
Report them to the relevant authorities for attempting to form an opressive cult and bullying/harassing non memebers.

it's the only way !
>>
File: H3U8mcu[1].jpg (12 KB, 255x255) Image search: [Google]
H3U8mcu[1].jpg
12 KB, 255x255
Are most anons that retarded that they can't tell that this is a bait thread?

Or do they know it and just want to roleplay?
>>
>>16794514
Even if it's bait it could happen. These movements are like that these days
>>
>>16794514
/adv/ had always been the most gullible board. Probably cause of the high amount of women here. Women bhate threads really take off.
It's almost as if these bitches are 16 years old and completely ignorant to the art of trolling.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.