[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's 9:00pm and I have an exam at 1:00pm tomorrow, I barely
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: images (2).jpg (10 KB, 511x288) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
10 KB, 511x288
It's 9:00pm and I have an exam at 1:00pm tomorrow, I barely know the subject and haven't studied for weeks, any tips to help me scrape a pass?
>I got to this point by procastination, prioritising other exams and by misinterpreting the date for this exam
>tfw I'm feeling tired
>>
>>16794222
Read your lecture notes; it's too late to learn anything complex so if you know the broad stuff you might be able to get all the 1 or 2 marks questions.
>>
>>16794222
You probably know half the stuff off buy heart already.
Just read through your notes, get a decent night sleep and then spend the morning refreshing yourself on the harder parts.
>>
>>16794225
>>16794224
I don't recall much and it's advertising so it's all about remembering definitions of meaningless concepts. The dumb thing is the exam is based on course work so hypothetically I need to try and memorise definitions, the core points of a journal article and other stuff we were asked as questions.
>>
>>16794247
If the exam is based on work you've already done, you already know the answers.

Familiarise yourself with your old work, jot down key points, get a decent nights sleep, in the morning read your notes, sit the exam.
>>
>>16794259
Work I haven't looked at for at least 5 weeks
>still I'm taking your advice
>>
Should I go to sleep?
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.