[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Psychoactive drugs.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
Lets talk drugs that have either helped you or hurt you. Tell us what happened to go the drug route. What triggers you. What your symptoms are and what the drugs have done for you. Im 32 male and I dont use psych drugs often. What I get is severe mood swings, depression, lots of anxiety. I stop eating and sleeping when it gets bad. Its always a tragedy in the family that triggers it. Death of a parent, being lied to and cheated on by a spouse that sort of thing. Ive been on 40mg Prozac at my peak. Made me feel very fatigued after feeling energized for the first two weeks. IDGAF about anything kind of mood. Very intense orgasms (awesome). But had to stop due to constant fatigue. Switched to Wellbutrin. Fucking intense dreams. Changed my sense of taste. The vivid dreaming forced me to stop. Im going to the Dr. tomorrow. Im gonna tell him that I have anxiousness accompanied by depression with mood swings ranging from a crying baby to violent and irrational. Just recently came across some news two weeks ago that broke me. I talked to a counselor already.
>>
Prozac also took away the cravings to drink. I drink alot. While on Prozac hardly ever drank. Just didnt feel like it.
>>
Bumpin. This is a legit topic rather than the 15 yr olds who cant talk to girls.
>>
Step one Alprazolam
Step two antidepressants that let you have boners, like agomelatine and other, really expensive, good shit
>>
I've been on a hell of a lot of drugs for depression. SSRIs, SNRIs, NDRIs, TCAs, and some off-label stuff.

Prozac fucked me up completely and was a major contributor to my admittance to a mental hospital in 2011. But I got on drugs that actually worked for me there (for a while), which was good.

Lexapro really helped me for about two months -- I was symptom free but then I relapsed. Celexa wasn't bad either, but not symptom-free by any means. Effexor and Wellbutrin got me through high school, but I had to discontinue them in my first ill-fated college semester after I had a seizure (they both lower your seizure threshold, and I was on the max dosages for each.).

I've been on a lot of other drugs, but none of them really did anything. Pamelor helped, a little; I'm on Luvox right now, and it's sort of helpful I guess. I had my second electroconvulsive therapy treatment today, and my head's still a little bit foggy. After we finish ECT I'll talk to my psychiatrist about switching to some other drug.

I've also been on Geodon (to get my insurance to give me Abilify), Abilify (as an off-label mood antidepressant -- I'm not psychotic), Concerta (off-label antidepressant), Lamictal (off-label mood stabilizer -- I'm not bipolar, my mood was just going from being mildly 'down' to extremely 'down' and then back up again.), and Neurontin (as an off-label antianxiety.).
>>
Holy shit dude. You've tested more drugs than the DEA.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.